Freaking Out, help!!

chattychar1990

Reaction score
Ladies I’m freaking out.
Yesterday I had a symptom free day, and now I’ve woke up this morning my boobs don’t hurt again, although feeling a little bit nauseous, I did another FRER and the line isn’t nowhere as dark as it was a few days ago. I’m freaking out so bad?!
Is something happening to my bean :( no cramps or bleeding but I know this doesn’t necessarily mean anything.
please help!!! :(

Please, please, please step away from the tests!! There comes a point where your hormones get so high that the tests don't pick them up properly. Also I'm not 100% on this but I'm fairly sure FRERs are great for for early testing but not so good later on. I know it's really hard at this point but you just need to hang in there that bit longer til your early scan. Try to keep busy. Be kind to yourself. Enjoy feeling well. For what it's worth, I didn't have sore boobs either. Wouldn't have know I was pregnant if we weren't trying and I knew I was late. Thinking of you.

Please, please, please step away from the tests!! There comes a point where your hormones get so high that the tests don't pick them up properly. Also I'm not 100% on this but I'm fairly sure FRERs are great for for early testing but not so good later on. I know it's really hard at this point but you just need to hang in there that bit longer til your early scan. Try to keep busy. Be kind to yourself. Enjoy feeling well. For what it's worth, I didn't have sore boobs either. Wouldn't have know I was pregnant if we weren't trying and I knew I was late. Thinking of you.
Thank you Moomin, I am literally going crazy right now. I am addicted to taking tests and I know I need to stop but it was bringing me comfort when the lines were blazing but this morning has made me feel awful and now I can’t help but think something is going wrong, especially now my boobs have all of a sudden stopped hurting. They have been quite painful recently. I don’t have a good feeling and I am praying that I am wrong :( Xx

Awww char, once you have 3+ on the digi there really is no point in doing anymore tests, it doesn’t get any more positive then that so you are literally terrorising yourself now! There are many reasons why the test could have looked lighted this morning, hcg levels can waiver after a certain level which is why symptoms can come and go, if it makes you feel any better my symptoms were on and off until 7 weeks, didn’t really become consistent everyday until about 7.5 - 8 weeks, some women don’t get any symptoms at all and have a healthy baby, just focus now on distracting yourself until your scan, just think of little things you can do each day to pass the time

also my experience of having a mc is that the hcg didn’t start dropping until well after i started bleeding, it took about 3 weeks until after passing the tissue for the tests to even start going lighter and you find that many women experience that once you’re past the chemical stage which you are x

Char I’m so sorry your feeling like this. I agree with night owl. When I had my mc my tests didn’t get lighter until much after I was full on bleeding. It’s totally normal to be worried but try not to get yourself to worked up. <3

Ladies thank you.
I went into boots to buy some more FRER, i know i shouldn't have done but i needed to see if it was the hook effect, i added some water to my pee and the line's are there a little darker from this mornings one but not as blazing as i thought it would have been. I was expecting it to be blazing like my 1st every FRER that i did.
I am going to change my scan to this Sunday, i can't hold off until next Saturday. I need to know ASAP if my bean is growing in there.
God i cant believe how crazy i am acting and how insane i feel. This is not like me at all.
I feel sad :( x

Ladies thank you.
I went into boots to buy some more FRER, i know i shouldn't have done but i needed to see if it was the hook effect, i added some water to my pee and the line's are there a little darker from this mornings one but not as blazing as i thought it would have been. I was expecting it to be blazing like my 1st every FRER that i did.
I am going to change my scan to this Sunday, i can't hold off until next Saturday. I need to know ASAP if my bean is growing in there.
God i cant believe how crazy i am acting and how insane i feel. This is not like me at all.
I feel sad :( x

this is what pregnancy does to you hun when it’s something which you’ve wanted so badly for so long,I understand how it can make you crazy, I was a mess when I was pregnant and I’m usually quite a calm rational person, be warned in advance for when your little one is here - having an actual baby to look after will make your anxiety levels through the roof

how many weeks are you now? if moving your scan date forward will make you feel better and give you some answers then just do it, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about though char x

this is what pregnancy does to you hun when it’s something which you’ve wanted so badly for so long,I understand how it can make you crazy, I was a mess when I was pregnant and I’m usually quite a calm rational person, be warned in advance for when your little one is here - having an actual baby to look after will make your anxiety levels through the roof

how many weeks are you now? if moving your scan date forward will make you feel better and give you some answers then just do it, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about though char x
I am 6 weeks 6 days, so 7 weeks tomorrow.
I have moved the scan to Sunday afternoon at 2pm, was the earliest i could get. I am just going to pray continuously that my little bean has a heartbeat and is doing just fine in there.
Had some nausea come over me slightly while sitting at my desk so this is settling my nerves a little but then i wonder is it me pretending i feel sick. God i think i need to check myself in to the mental hospital lol.
Thank you for your reassurance @night owl it means alot <3 xx

HPTs don't work properly from 7-10 weeks as your hormone levels are too high. It's how a lot of women end up not realising until they're like 4 months gone. How far along are you?

HPTs don't work properly from 7-10 weeks as your hormone levels are too high. It's how a lot of women end up not realising until they're like 4 months gone. How far along are you?
7 weeks tomorrow going by my last AF xx

7 weeks tomorrow going by my last AF xx

Well, that explains it :) Unfortunately until baby is moving its a constant state of worrying if they're still alive. I think we've all posted a thread in tri 1 worrying that we've felt healthy for a few days. I'm sure you'll feel rubbish again shortly lol

Totally agree with night owl. It all changes as soon as your pregnant and it most definitely doesn't go away once baby is actually here. I was once a calm and rational person too!!

I found during pregnancy having little milestones really helped even if it was just a midwife appointment. It was also good to book some trips away for me and OH that wouldn't be so easy to do once baby was here. I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

Well, that explains it :) Unfortunately until baby is moving its a constant state of worrying if they're still alive. I think we've all posted a thread in tri 1 worrying that we've felt healthy for a few days. I'm sure you'll feel rubbish again shortly lol

Especially if there is more than 1 in there!

Honestly I found my symptoms came and went at the start too. My boobs didn't really hurt much at all. I have my fingers crossed for your scan on Sunday.

Aww Char try and keep positive. They told me tests after having blazing go for nothing as hormones change so much. Also I agree with other ladies. I have blazing tests until well after the bleeding started. Then after loss they slowly came down. That was 2 weeks after heartbeat stopped and then bled and then tests started to get lighter. I totally understand why you are though as it is normal. You have wanted this for so long so it is stressful when don't see what you were hoping for. Happy you managed to change to Sunday. Try and rest until then. My first loss I never got any symptoms until nearer 7/8 weeks. This has been he earliest I felt symptoms. And still not until around 6weeks. Xxx

Thank you ladies. I definitely belong in the nutty hospital. :rotfl:
Been having slight waves of nausea all morning and my boobs are starting to feel a little sore again. Praying everything is ok xx

Been having slight waves of nausea all morning and my boobs are starting to feel a little sore again. Praying everything is ok xx
I think we would all be there haha. Been through same worries so don't feel bad. It's natural to when been wanting something so bad. Happy starting to feel symptoms again. They will come and go xxx

Glad ur symptoms are creeping back.. I think I feel tinsy bit nauseous again. What are we like Char. Lol.. we will def have ourselves tortured by the end 40 weeks.

My symptoms stopped almost completely at around 7weeks and then picked up again a week or so later, I was sure something was happening to my bean, but it wasn’t. You will have peaks in your hormones, they will cause symptoms then your body gets used to them so you don’t then it peaks again, it’s an emotional roller coaster!

There is really no point testing when you’re nearly 7 weeks, your hormones will be too much for the test to pick up properly.

My symptoms stopped almost completely at around 7weeks and then picked up again a week or so later, I was sure something was happening to my bean, but it wasn’t. You will have peaks in your hormones, they will cause symptoms then your body gets used to them so you don’t then it peaks again, it’s an emotional roller coaster!

There is really no point testing when you’re nearly 7 weeks, your hormones will be too much for the test to pick up properly.
Thanks hun, i know your right but its so hard when your in the situation isnt it. I am going to stop testing now.
I did however wretch twice about 10 minutes ago and it weirdly made me happy. So freaking strange because sick feeling is not nice but it makes me settle knowing my little bean is ok in there :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back