• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fran / Bubble dreamer!

Take it easy ladies and hope your little bubbas make an appearance soon :D

oh bubble..get back to the sofa honey..i have had the same thing! woo my wardrobes have been delivered :cheer: :cheer: i've had a massive clean up and was fighting the urge to put the wardrobes up (my OH would kill me!) but i too got called by the sofa keep gettting woken up by ppl ringing to see if the baby has come..i have a v bad backache and the period pains are now constant rather than coming in waves!
so i'm watching jeremy kyle and such crap..chilling out with my fan on me full blast and just stuck a pizza in the oven coz realised i havent eaten! :bored: getting bored of this but next week or whenever when we're busy feeding, changing nappies etc etc..feeling tired from sleepless night i think we'll miss our pregnant days a bit! hehe

fran_23 said:
getting bored of this but next week or whenever when we're busy feeding, changing nappies etc etc..feeling tired from sleepless night i think we'll miss our pregnant days a bit! hehe

aint that the truth :lol: gonna have a nice luke warm bath again in a min, just ordered a chinese coz i cant be bothered to cook dinner this baby had best hurry up or my lot are gonna get fed up with takeaways :rotfl:

Lol, what you like bubble!!! :lol:

I hope both your babies come soon, your and fran's this is not the weather to be heavily pregnant! mind you its not the weather to give birth in either! :roll:

thats true but id rather do it now than have to hang on for it to get hotter in august :rotfl:

Good luck guys, I dont know how you have coped in this heatwave...Iam flagging. I was sick as sick thing last night, I vomited for two hours as I was so hot, I couldnt breathe properly..it was awful.
Tons better today, drinking loads of water and keeping cool 8)

I cant wait for you both to get on here with your birth stories and piccies of your babes xx

sorry to hear you were sick zoe..its horrible i flet sick today but wasnt actually sick.

my contractions are back ladies...they're getting quite painful now i'm not sure but this might be it (i hope) got some pain in the lady area and the same contractions as before but they feel more painful and i keep thinking i'm gonna wet myself!! i'm scared!

fran nooooo your not allowed to go before me same day remember :rotfl:

im sure its you thats cursing me mine are back too :x but there not that bad but combined with the heat i cant sleep :roll:

really hoping this is it for you babe :pray: honestly you have nothing to be scared of i know your gonna be fine!

can you eat a curry or something and join me? please! i dont know if this is it ..no definite signs such as waters etc but its way more painful than before and seems to be slightly more constant..before i had absolutely no pain in between the waves of pain!

lmao im having enough trouble keeping off the toilet as it is! (tmi! sorry lol)

have you timed them to see how far apart they are?

my waters didnt break with beth they had to break them for me if it hadnt of been for the amount of pain i was in i never would have gone to the hospital didnt even think to time them :rotfl: it was only when it got to the stage i was biting my hand trying to distract myself from the pain my OH dragged me up there :rotfl:

i was in the bath when i first felt it, i could feel baby moving really low down like in the bikini line area, then when i got out i got a really strong one, got one at 1.15 then at about 1.35 i think havent had another one but just little twingy feelings. might just be the BH again..i can still feel him wiggling down there!

see if you get another one in the next 10mins chick if you do then this could well be it :pray: :dance:

my legs gone all funny where he must be on a nerve..maybe thats causing this? mostly i just have the overwhelming feeling of being about to wet myself..this is like being 90 isnt it? hehe
no wonder old people moan so much! my OH is being so useless hes falling asleep..he said he feels really ill...not the greatest time to be ill! lol

oh no! tell him he's not allowed to be ill not at a time like this :rotfl:

it may be that he is on a nerve but if the pains are regular and getting stronger this could well be it hun!

i have been having that going to wet myself feeling all day infact i have spent more time in the bathroom than anywhere else :roll: the joys of pregnancy eh :lol:

yeah i know its most undignified! and the worst indignification is yet to come! :oops: just had another one it didnt seem as bad as the others though. i have a feeling its gonna be a very long night!
its still very hot isnt it!

hot? its bloody boiling! :x i gave up trying to sleep about midnight i was just laying in bed and the sweat was dripping off me :x theres a nice breeze outside but it doesnt last long enough for me to get to sleep :roll:

see how the pains go hun they might slowly die off (though hoping they dont for you though!) or they might get stronger you will just have to see what happens now really really hoping this is it for you though! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

thank you hun, sorry for all my whinging this preganancy has made into a proper grumbler!
i might see if OH will come for a little walk might be cooler outside and might help a bit!
thanks for listening to (or reading) my whinges xx

you dont need to thank me or say sorry ;) you have done the exact same thing for me when i have needed a moan! i just really really hope this is it for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oooo fran, sounds promising!!!
hope you're ok!!!
(managed to go for that walk or to get to sleep!!!)

Bubble dreamer if frans gone in now you've got just under 24 hours to get in too!!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back