Forum Meet - York - April

Krystal

Reaction score
Last meet at York was brill.. so I wondered if anyone fancied another around March/April time?

Yep, I do. I live in York, so wouldn't have to worry about diesel or train fares

Yep I'd come, I go back to work in April so if it fell on one of my day's off then definitely.

I missed the last York meet was still unable to drive because of my c-section was gutted I couldnt make it.

:D I'll try and arrange it on a day that's suitable for everyone! :dance:

York is close enough for me too! Yey

(Also A&J and I are organising a meet for around April time at the Forbidden Corner in North Yorks. If anyone wants to come to that too! :cheer: )

:cheer: :cheer: If it is a Saturday or a Sunday :pray: then I will be there :D I missed the last York meet and I was gutted :(

We'll see how much more interest we get and then we'll start looking at dates :cheer:

Foxxi; why the :shakehead: - :shakehead: backatcha :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
We'll see how much more interest we get and then we'll start looking at dates :cheer:

It wasnt meant to mean a shake-of-the-head smiley...I always put that one down to a matter-of-fact smiley

Think I'll shut-up now! :)

Foxxi said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

It wasnt meant to mean a shake-of-the-head smiley...I always put that one down to a matter-of-fact smiley

Think I'll shut-up now! :)

:lol: Your not right in the head

Right I forgot about this thread :lol:

Anyone else interested

As long as it before we move i'll try to make it.

I could definately make this, any time other than 5th/23/24 march :cheer:

I'd love to come but don't really have the pennies and I think I'd be too scared to travel that far with Pixie day getting closer :D

Ok so we'll decide on April being the month and I'll do a poll for days :D

Are there any days in April which people CAN'T make?

I go back to work 1st of April so Monday or Tuesday are the only week days im available, but happy to meet on a Saturday as well.

Can't do the weekend round the 25th. My niece threatened to come over sometime in April, but hasn't given dates yet. Are we looking at midweek or weekend?

I can do Tuesdays, Wednesday's & Thursdays :) Some weeks I may be able to make it on a weekend but I would prefer midweek if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back