formula pooh

futuremum

Reaction score
hello!!!

Thomas has now formula during the day and is breastfed in the morning and evenings.

however, his pooh is very thick, sticky and stinky!!! :shock: it is also a very explosive pooh and his nappies find this challenge very difficult to handle ( especially huggies, they are the ones that leake the most)

Did it happen to your babies when you changed from breast milk to formula?

I think it does change their poo as when Seren was having formula on a regular basis her poo was darker and more stronger smelling than what it is now she is breastfed. It is because breast milk is more easily digested and there isn't as much waste. Just going to have to put a peg on your nose :wink: I wouldn't worry unless it is very runny or very solid. xx

Yes, I do find this...I read in a babycare book the HV gave me that normal formula poo is brown or brown with a greenish tinge and smellier than breastmilk poo. Naomi's also became more explosive, after an initial period of constipation while we were switching over.

And I also found that huggies were the nappies that didn't fit as well as pampers and that therefore they leaked!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back