sorry to ask

Layla

Reaction score
sorry about this but coby has been very unsettled lately, crying lots etc and im trying to rule things out so i know it is defo colic.

I have noticed that his pooh has changed colour the past couple of days so im wondering wether he has a bad belly.

can you please tell me what colour your babys pooh is and wether they are breast of bottle fed.

sorry to ask!

xx

Jack is bottle fed and his poo is mustard yellow, but the health visitor told me if it goes a green colour it means stomach ache or stomach bug.

:D :D :D :D

aha!! thankyou!

Coby's is a horrible green colour! mayb e he hasnt got colic after all then, maybe a tummy bug?

Well Damines is muticoloured and all odd consistencies because off the milk changes BUT I know when he has a tummy upset because his poo is green with black dots in (hard to describe!). I give him a dose of calpol and it normally keeps him happier.

Hope he settles soon! x

well i feel so much better now, just asked my sister the same and she said the same as both of you.
i cant belive i didnt know that, im kicking myself!!

at least i know what it is now so i can deal with it better, somehow it helps to put up with the crying if you know what is causeing it.

*gets out teh calpol*

xx

Ella's poo is usually green :?: :!: :?: but usually streaked with a mustard yellow colour poo

If it's normal for her then I wouldn't worry hun, mustard is normal. It's the green and black ones that normally mean tummy upset.

Don't worry Layla - I'm sure it's easy forgotten! I doubt I'd remember everything I knew about pregnancy now!

was defo a tummy bug, his poo is mustard colour again today and the crying has stopped :)

xx

Hi

Isaac's pooh changes colour alot. Right from mustard though to green!

My mum always tells me that green pooh indicates a hungry baby! Not sure how true that is ?!! Old wives tale probably.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back