Formula & Breastmilk

RitaJS

Reaction score
i've tried the aptimal easy digest stuff and LO doesnt like it. she was ok on it for 2/3wks and then one day refused to drink it.

She will only drink EBM from bottle at mo, can't seem to get her to take formula at all.

:think: :think:

am presuming that you're not bf-ing but just expressing??

sorry if i've missed another post somewhere :oops:

EDIT: i just found your post about being back at work... sorry! don't really know what to suggest i'm afraid :( guess it might have to be a trial and error thing with different formulas (or a lot of expressing :wink:) - you could experiment with the cartons rather than buying the big tubs?

x

Ive just bought a selection of the little ready made cartons so hopefully she'll like one of them.

I am still BFing but trying to cut down to encourage her to take the bottle, i am expressing as much as possible but i don't generate enough to keep her going thru the day AND to store.

I just don't know what else to do? thinking about rice or soya milk?

Sorry to jump in, DD is allergic to milk and rice and soya milk are big no-no's as they do not contain anywhere near enough calcium. It is possible to get ones with added vits and mins but definatly ask your health visitor first, its not a change to be taken lightly.... :hug: Stick to proper baby milk, if she is hungry she'll drink it. :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back