'forget' you are pregnant

hlc75

Reaction score
Does anyone else for a short bit of time 'forget' that they are actually pregnant. IM coming up to 10 weeks and I have lost most my symptoms, I never really had many to start with, but I find im at work and I go to pick up heavy boxes as im used to doing, or various other things and I then suddenly think, I shouldn't be doing that im pregnant. I think cos I haven't had my midwife appointment yet and im a couple weeks from my scan its not sinking in!!

I didn't really feel pregnant till I was about 20 weeks as I didn't have any sickness or anything just a bit tired and didn't feel baby move till then. I felt really horrible that I could forget I was pregnant but now she won't let me forget she is in there lol x

I've had awful nausea and dizzyness that went away and got better but has now hit again ten times worse!! :( other than that and at times tender boobs I wouldn't think I was. I often have a time either in morn or during day n think ooh yeh I'm pregnant!! I don't think it will feel completely real to me until I get my bump and feel baby moving inside me. It's so strange isn't it ha xx

I didnt really feel pregnant until i was 21-23 weeks when i could feel my llittle girl kicking. I didnt have any symptoms at all so it was all like a fantastic dream to me but now its just so real =)

I was having awful nausea, literally 24/7 and it's suddenly calmed right down unless I let myself get hungry then it comes back full force! I had a chat with the midwife yesterday at my appointment and she said it's pretty normal so just relax and enjoy not feeling rubbish! I'm still nervous about my scan on Tuesday but I guess every woman feels that!
I would say stop lifting things though young lady! :) xxx

Thanks everyone, I do feel better now! Ha ha, yes I must stop lifting boxes ��.
Its good that the midwife has reassured you, that has reassured me until I get to see mine on Tuesday. Good luck with your scan on Tuesday xx

Thank you! It does help when you get to ask them lots of questions but don't be afraid to ask them anything! My midwife was lovely (apart from missing my vein when taking my bloods but that's a different story!) I'm keeping everything crossed for Tuesday but am not going to let myself panic! Can't wait to see my little babba! :) xxx

I still forget now! Then I'll sit awkward and get a jab in the ribs telling me baby wants more room!

I still don't have a huge bump so tend to forget how far along I am and try to carry on as normal and then suffer for it the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back