having a down day

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
well im 7+ weeks today and have been worrying all day that i'm not pregnant anymore. I have times when i do completley forget that i'm pregnant and when i remember, i keep thinking maybe i'v miscarried and don't know. i'v had no bleeding or serious cramps but i just can't get these thoughts out of my head.

Also, after reading recent unfortunate posts on here, my mind goes futher into overdrive and i keep thinking maybe i have lost it but i havnt bleed yet.

just wanna cry :sad:

it aint over til its over so to speak, yay for you not feeling crappy all the time for starters, im now unable to sleep properly to add to the nausea and tiredness lol.
if you havent had a bleed and theres been no signs of mc then theres no reason why you should think you have. you've even had a babby before so totally no reason why anything should go wrong with this one. have a bit of faith in yourself and your body hun, hard to do but try to relax and enjoy feeling good :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling down,
I have tried to stop reading about mc and loss on here as much as pos as I think it does make you worry about every possibility.
I think it is very natural to worry as you just so want everything to be ok.
Even more so if it has happened to you before.
Do you have an early scan booked in or can you get one to reassure you?

I make sure that I hold my tummy at least a few times everyday and try to connect with my little baby and think how shes growing and send her love - it just makes me feel better.

xxxxxx

oh - and has your date been changed as I am sure you were exact same as me before?
How did that come about?xxxx

Try to do something nice for yourself to take your mind of the things. Don't worry for nothing In your case no sign is a good sign!!! I was worried at the beginning too as I barely had any of pregnancy symptoms, I just had to wait till my first scan to finally believe that I am actualy pregnant.
It will become more real after the scan!!!! I know waiting time isn't fun but it's all worth!!!

all the best to you!!!

Hi,
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and been having similar thoughts, was tempted to go and buy a pregnancy test but feel thats just me being paranoid. I have all the signs of being pregnant just feel worried that its all in my head! Feeling really emotional today, snappy at everyone and just knackered. I'm sure I'll cheer up but thought I would just share with you guys.
xx

Hey thank you everyone.

i have had 2 mc's in the past, one at 7 weeks and another at 5 weeks. the 1st one was the worst as i had it all confirmed 2 days late with af by a digi. when i started bleeding and went to the hosp they turned round and said i wasn't even pregnant in the 1st place. that screwed my head up big time.

i havnt got an early scan as mw has said i wouldnt get one. she put me forward due to lmp, 4th july x x

oh Welshhunnie poor you Im not surprised youre worrying. When youre further on you wont be able to forget youre pregnant honestly babe. If you are really worried speak with your MW big hug xxx

I did explain about the mc's to my mw when i first saw her and she just said that she doubts anything will happen again but she cant really say for def.
its a pain waiting for the scan date to come through as well. kinda makes me feel forgotten lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back