• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for those of you with two children close in age

sam96031

Reaction score
as you probabally can see from ticker emma is nearly 18 months old and im pregnant again, emma is walking on her own but isnt steady on her feet. anyways i was wondering should i get a double buggy when the baby is born? i know emma will probabally be walking properly by then but if its an all day event eg shopping trip or something wont her little legs get tired? any advice would be great :D :hug:

personally i would as she'll still only have little legs :D and its hard enough pushing a parm without trying to keep hold of a toddler too

Babylicious said:
personally i would as she'll still only have little legs :D and its hard enough pushing a parm without trying to keep hold of a toddler too
thanks hun thats what my oppinion was too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've no idea Sam, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!

Valentine Xxx

Yes I would if I were you. We still take the double pram if we're going to be doing a lot of walking round shops and so on.

Yeah I'd say you definatly will need a double pram. Aimee is almost 2 and a half now and Nathans 14 months and I still have to use my double pram. She will walk but not very far. 30 minutes at the most before she starts complaining plus its much harder to have Aimee walking and trying to push a buggy with 1 hand. Going round the shops is a nightmare too. I think I will still be using my double pram at least right through this summer and maybe even till Aimee is 3.

thanks everyone for your kind messages and advice for those who do have a double pram do you have side by side or one behind the other? im really torn i prefer the side by side but practiclity says the one behind the other eg easier to go round shops :hug: :hug:

Congratulations sam96031 :hug: :cheer: :hug: Have a happy and comfy pregnancy, very best wishes :hug:

Isaac's a bit younger than Emma, but we're going to get a double buggy, we love the Phil&Teds as it can be made into a single buggy again too. Have fun deciding :cheer: :hug:

sam96031 said:
thanks everyone for your kind messages and advice for those who do have a double pram do you have side by side or one behind the other? im really torn i prefer the side by side but practiclity says the one behind the other eg easier to go round shops :hug: :hug:

We had a tandam till nathan was 1 then we bought the side by side. It is a lot smaller and easier in some ways to push than the tandam but the side by side is a nightmare to get round the shops and I wouldn't really recommened one. My tandam would fit anywhere but with the side by side I'm always having to work out routes and look ahead a lot to see where it will fit through. The one I have a a really narrow one too.

thanks for the ideas i will have a look and let you know what we decide :)

I have a tandem. I love it - I can't imagine trying to get a side-by-side through doors and narrow spaces. The tandem fits through anything.

Hiya

Congratulations!!

Brody is almost 2 1/2 and I was so torn between a tandem and a double and whether I would get the use out of it so I bought a year old Mothercare Phoenix double for £32 on ebay, I haven't used it yet but it's like new and for 32 quid I don't care about not using it all the time. I too only want it for big shopping trips etc.

hmmm might have a look on ebay ive been keeping an eye out in the classified adds suppose i will have to sell my beloved i'coo now :cry: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back