best packages found for 3d/4d scans

nmf1987

Reaction score
hi all

i know you might all be in different locations but what were the best packages you found for the scans. i really want one done but am struggling to find a good package with plenty of prints and a dvd.

at least if you can give me company name i can see if any of them are local enough.

thanks in advance lovely ladies xxx

Would really like to know about this myself!!x

We are using baby bond ( after a few ladies on here recommended them ) we have gone with the middle package which is 179 you get a long dvd, a load of black and White prints, 4 colour prints mounted and a cd of jpeg images :)

We went with them in the end due to good reviews and there is one about 10 minutes away ;)

As you know mine is first peek, but not sure if they will do your area...i got a dvd with 70 odd pictures on, a 7 minute video which was meant to be 5! Some coloured pictures and black and white pictures. £115 xxx

Ill be using that one that jld just posted. Its the most reasonably priced Ive seen and I live in Leeds too.

Don't mean to put a downer on the Leeds scan place, please don't take it that way ladies, but I looked at that as I am Leeds area too and the cheaper bargain package doesn't allow for free re scans, when I had one done with my first baby she wasn't in a good position and wouldn't move etc etc, so they booked for us to go back at no extra cost and all was ok at the next appointment, and quite a few ladies were in for re scans. This package doesn't seem to offer that, really hope baby is behaving first time but you may feel you've been stung a bit if they're not. Hope this isn't taken in the wrong way. xx

hi yorksmummy! yeah you are right that is a risk we are willing to take though. Im just going to hope for the best on the day. fingers crossed she'll behave!

Hope she is too, they're great when the baby is behaving! We saw my eldest sucking her fingers and pulling faces. You could even tell that she was going to have a full head of hair!

wow thats amazing! i really cant wait for ours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back