For those of you who replied to my lubrication post...

KJ

Reaction score
I posted a while back about intercourse being painful due to lack of lubrication since I've been pregnant :oops:

Well, I've now got some KY jelly, and I don't know how I coped without it earlier in pregnancy! It's wicked!! Makes intercourse MILES better! I would def recommend it to anyone with the same problem.

K.xxx

Yay! Glad its working out for you :D

I'm the opposite, too much lubrication at the moment :oops:

Snuggle said:

Oh my god,

I love this forum, I thought I was the only one with this problem!!

Snuggle said:

:rotfl: me too, not sure what's going on!

:rotfl: We need to keep a small towel handy to wipe now and then otherwise its just too slippy :oops:

I'm not sure quiet sure whats wrong with me. We haven't done anything for a while now because it's really uncomfortable and kinda hurts.
Sometimes it feels like I have never done it before!
The Baby kicking and thumping when your trying to get jiggy is a bit of a turn off so maybe that could partly be the reason...............

Not long to go now :wall:

It hurts for me too, even thought its not dry :oops: its as if my cervix is swolen and very uncomfortable when OH hits it with his thingy and sometimes it feels as if the walls are bruised too!!
I think being pregnant does just make you more tender down there!

Yeah it hurts me too sometimes. Its very hard to find a comfortable position and if baby starts kicking during it then it puts me off a bit :?

I was getting worried that it was something to do with me! I knew some women went off it during pregnancy but i'm never ever ever ever ever in the mood. I just feel to tender and sensitive and it feels like that area is just for baby. My poor boyfriend he'll end up exploding :lol:

Vickyleigh said:
I was getting worried that it was something to do with me! I knew some women went off it during pregnancy but i'm never ever ever ever ever in the mood. I just feel to tender and sensitive and it feels like that area is just for baby. My poor boyfriend he'll end up exploding :lol:

It's a shame for them, I agree! But nothing compared to what we have to put up with! :lol:

If I'm really not in the mood at all then my DH has some alone time with some DVD's I bought to keep him going :wink: Dont want him exploding now do we!! :D

Snuggle said:
If I'm really not in the mood at all then my DH has some alone time with some DVD's I bought to keep him going :wink: Dont want him exploding now do we!! :D

Mine has taken to the playboy channel!! It's really cheesy but he is to embarrased to pay for the hardcore stuff bless him!!

Oh no I feel bad now :cry: my OH never gets quality time with the DVD player or watches the playboy channel. Maybe I should go out more often. I didn't realise how deprived he was! Then again look what I have to suffer.

evemarie8 said:
Snuggle said:

Mine has taken to the playboy channel!! It's really cheesy but he is to embarrased to pay for the hardcore stuff bless him!!

evemarie8, if you want I can give you the email address of the guy I use for our DVD's? No need for embarrassment, they just get delivered in plain brown envelopes and good prices too! :D

It used to hurt for me too before using the KY jelly. And I would be sore for a long time afterwards, but now we just use a little bit and it's great!

I think it's a different kind of wetness down there when you are pregnant and it doesn't help during intercourse, for me anyway!!

K.xxx

Snuggle said:
evemarie8 said:
Snuggle said:

evemarie8, if you want I can give you the email address of the guy I use for our DVD's? No need for embarrassment, they just get delivered in plain brown envelopes and good prices too! :D

:rotfl: Thanks Snuggle, I'll ask him!!! He'll probably think it's his birthday!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back