for those who remember me .. i'm back :)

samanthajayne

Reaction score
hello to all again :wave:

for those who remember me i just wanted to say sorry for not coming back on here after having my little boy on july 15th and thankyou to all for your support on here whilst i was giving birth and i'm sorry i never replied. i haven't even been able to face coming back here till now. i've been suffering quite bad with PND and i have spent the weeks since giving birth crying my eyes out and feeling hopeless and not copeing too well looking after my boy as i felt nothing for him. i felt like i wanted him gone. but on the good side i am starting to feel better now. it was quite a bad birth which didn't help i ended up having forceps and my boy was so badly bruised for a week after and we had to stay in hospital for a week as we both got an infection. it was all very horrible but he is fine now and i'm getting there slowly. he was born on july 15th at 9:07pm weighing 7lb 14oz and i called him rhys alexander. when i get chance i will post a pic.

and congrats to all the girls who have popped since me and good luck to all the girls about to pop.

Hey :wave:
Sorry to hear you've been suffering with PND, glad to hear you are starting to feel better now though. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with the birth, no wonder you haven't been yourself :hug:
Good to have you back and hope to see you around :hug: :hug:

I don't think you need to apologise, you need to do whatever's best for you. Sorry to hear you had such a rouogh time, but it is normal, and it's good you're happier now :hug:

poor u sounds like u have been thro it hun :hug:
im glad everything is workin out 4 u now, congrats on ur baby boy rhys lovely name xxxx

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter now hun :hug:

Glad your LO is better now and hope you are getting used to getting to know him :hug:

And congratulations of course :cheer:

Congratulations on your little fella! Lovely name BTW. :cheer:

You poor thing having to go through all that. Good to hear things are looking brighter for you. I'm really chuffed you've decided to come back though :hug: There is a PND support group in "Health" section which might be useful?!

Hope you're both doing well though :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back