footy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi guys
i was just wondering wot footy teams we all support
i support
Ipswich Town FC

NO JOKES ABOUT TODAY PLEASE OR LAST SAT OR INFACT NE GAME THIS SEASON

None for me but OH supports Sheff Wed so i assume thats what Reece'll end up having to support lol :doh:

None for me, but DH supports "Hearts"... jamtarts!! Scottish team ofcourse. :D :D
Emilia xx

I am a HUGE massive Sunderland supporter (for my sins) and yes I was heartbroken when they were officially relegated on Friday night but I did think they did marvellous to keep a nil nil draw against Man U!!! My DH supports Boro so there is loads of rivalry in our house, especially the season they are having, 2 bloody semi finals!!!! He has been really good since I have been pg - hasn't said very much he knows that on a bad day I have the potential to stab him :lol: :lol:

Xxx

I don't follow footy anymore, but I had a MUFC season ticket courtesy of my uncle for 6 years before I discovered lad-watching in town on a Saturday was more exciting.
I've done my best to bring up the boys properly in the family tradition, but one of the most heartbreaking moments (second only to them calling me mum instead of mummy) was when they told me they supported Liverpool :shock: I'm a failure

I'm not really in football, I do like watching England play tho. but my DH is a Southhampton fan (probably something I shouldn't admit to at the mo., saying that they did win yesterday :D )

We live in Birmingham so the family team is Birmingham City (derby today with Villa, up the blues!)

However, my Scouse OH is determined to make our LO the only child Evertonian in Brum. Er, Good Luck to him!

celtic, another scottish team. Winners of the league for 2006, not that the competition was fierce.

:D I'm a massive West Bromwich Albion fan,or should I say a long suffering West Bromwich Albion fan....I have never known a team have so many decisions go against them......it's tough at the bottom (again).......boing boing Baggies Baggies........

COVENTRY CITY!!!

Up the SKY blues!!!!! Got a fully signed shirt..sitting right next to me...OH supports liverpool :roll: how embarrasing...

I hate footbal but love rugby.
i pray that Ewan doesn't get'in to ' football!

Gloucester is a strong rugby area, i.e the Cherry and Whites!!

LIVERPOOL!!

theres nothing wrong with supporting liverpool cassi lol your OH supports a wicked team!! :D lol

Im with you on that one hayley LFC are my team!
I always sing 'you'll never walk alone' to charlie she loves it, and already has a Liverpool romper, hope she dont look like a boy :)
Cant wait for the world cup..sooooooo excited!

hels braydon had all that stuff my fave was
'my daddy is a tractor boy' he is actually a norwich fan ha ha ha he he he
Braydon now has his lil ipswich outfits lol

I can't wait for the world cup either ..... roll on June 10th!!!! :lol: :lol:

Xxx

Lol sarah, I have got Darren Bent in my Sun Dream Team :D

Xxx

i love him lol, were gonna get married and he is going to take on B and we gonna have lots of sarahs and darrens :D
just got to get him to agree now!! ne ideas?

i dont really support a footy team but both my oh and eldest son support liverpool and in sure taylor will when he is older. he already has his 1st footy kit.

although i love to watch england games down the pub so come on england. roll on world cup :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back