NOOOOO

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
some of u will see this as a silly post lol but i support ipswich town football club and am a season ticket holder there and i am due to go to the ipswich V leeds game tomoz and mum has B for me anyway tomoz mum is going out so i will mis my 1st game in 3 years didnt even miss the game on my due date or the game after i had B even tho it was a week later my record is going down the pan lol

That is a good record, three years. Sorry you have to miss your game but if its any consolation just think soon B will be able to go with you in his little footie strip and that'll be so much fun for you both :D

good point i am getting dad to get his strip tonite its ment to be for a 6- 12 month old but who cares lol so expect loads a pics on the baby pics bit - once i get my camera workin GRRRRRR

he was to young and it would have been to cold for him and it would mean having a stroppy baby as we would be home after his bed time

yes ok i thought it was an afternoon match we took hannah to ice hockey at 2 weeks but that is indoors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back