fooking freezing

budge

Reaction score
its really cole outside in my area tonight. Well it has been all day really. But i do prefer a crisp cold day to a dull wet one don't you :)

I certainly do budgie babe
Though i am frozen at the mo, could be because i have an open window at the side of me :think:

It's bloody freezing here too!

I stubbed my toe earlier too :evil: why does it hurt soooo much more when your toes are cold?! :x

I'm quite partial to a wet one budge.

It has been very cold here today aswell.

Lou :)

It's been sunny today but still cold. Was trekking round the retail park about half 2 ish, reasonably nice but crispy cold still, and by the time I was heading home at half 4, it was freeeeeeezing and all of a sudden a lot more miserable looking. Wish I'd got the bus back instead of walked..

Im freeezing too, it feels like the heating isnt on, but its on high and feels like its not making a difference :x

im always cold, when i go to bed i have 2 quilts on, my pjs, a jumper and bed socks and im still cold lol

very icy here.

got the fire on and central heating (i never have both on!) OH will go mad when he comes in.
(typical scot :wink: )

Its lovely and toasty here :D

Where have you ben budge, not seen you for ages

Budge, you want to see a doctor if you're cold in your area.
Either that or try a thicker pair of pants. :rotfl:

LucyBee said:
Budge, you want to see a doctor if you're cold in your area.
Either that or try a thicker pair of pants. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mrs tommoz i have just been really busy with the kids and trying to organise christmas shopping etc. :hug:

yes its been freezing here too. i went out with millie in the pram, her with lots of blankets and me with my winter coat, and the thermometer on the pram said it was 4 degrees! winter is certainly here!

trixipaws said:
yes its been freezing here too. i went out with millie in the pram, her with lots of blankets and me with my winter coat, and the thermometer on the pram said it was 4 degrees! winter is certainly here!

Its all frosty here this morning. I had to do a double take out of Isaac's bedroom window because it looked like snow all over the lawn.

I must go out later and wipe off the plastic flamingo's :wink:

Its nice too see you back anyways budge, are your girls all getting excited about Santa?

Was really cold here yesterday and even worse last night, said on weather it was gunna reach -4 last night :shock: brrrrr glad I had my heating on!!
Its raining and miserable today, lovely hehe :lol:

i love the frosty weather!!! its really fresh outside!!!! it was down to -4 here last night!!!

i love it when its frosty outside!! it was -4 last night!! but were back to miserable rain now!!!!

Everyone will laugh at me for this.... but it's fooking freezing here too... :(

And we have marble floors and no central heating.... It's like walking on ice in the mornings, and the cold floors just suck your body heat out... plus the buildings are all concrete so get cold too...

it was about 8º this morning... and its wet as its rained all the time...

I'm just going to snuggle up on the sofa with a blanket... :sleep:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have just come on to post exactly the same post!!

I am so so cold heating and fire on all day dont care what the bill is going to be like!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Its nice too see you back anyways budge, are your girls all getting excited about Santa?
i haven't really been away :rotfl: - perhaps went a day or two without posting thats all.

but its nice to be missed i suppose :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back