Happy fooking Crimbo laura

lozzi

Reaction score
I am so fookin stressed.

You know i put my car in for a service the other day.

THey have completly fooked it up.

They rhymed off a long list of things that needed doing, so i just said do em. I need the car working.

Well i paid them over £600 for all this work..

Picked my car up drove it all of what 5 minutes down the road and it completly overheated.

So took it straight back to the garage and apparently the head gasket has gone on it.

BIT FOOKING CONVENIENT in my eyes.

I am so annoyed.

BUT it gets even fooking better this morning.

They did loads of work, which apparently would mean it would start first turn as it hadnt been...

Well after 2 minutes it started.

THEN when it did get going.

The engine is now rattling and the squeeking noise which they had addressed is STILLL squeeking, and ive now got an exhaust which is smoking like a chimney.

i never shuold have put it in for a service.

Theyve completly ruint my fooking car, adn i get the priviledge of payin £600 and then i get to pay for the convenient head gasket AND whatever problem they manage to make up for the new problem which THEY have caused.

i am so livid, i shud never have put it in for that fooking service, they have completly ruint my car, its not even sellable.

Happy fooking christmas laura.

Go on PP tell me fooking garages dont rip women offnow

OMG what *******s!!!!!!!

Id call their head office and complain to a manager, push for them to get if fixed at no extra cost, they bloody well do try to rip people off....same thing happened to me a few years ago and that was at a ford dealers!!!!!

grrrr im angry for you!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

glitzyglamgirl said:
OMG what b******s!!!!!!!

Id call their head office and complain to a manager, push for them to get if fixed at no extra cost, they bloody well do try to rip people off....same thing happened to me a few years ago and that was at a ford dealers!!!!!

grrrr im angry for you!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Its just a local garage ...

It wasnt even the cheapest, i went around a load asked for quote for service, this was one of the dearest, BUT

they were the only ones that didnt talk down to me, and actually made me feel like i wasnt bein conned.

How fooking wrong was i!

cant believe it - definite rip off merchants!!!!!

id be so mad, how coincidental can u get????? :roll: :x :x :x

Lozzi, by the time Nat had read your other service thread, you'd already told the guy to do it.

Radiator cracks etc and all the signs and problems that you had, were basically very obvious symptoms of a destroyed head gasket. If Nat could tell that just from your description over the internet, the people in the garage would have known that. They didn't destroy it by doing the service, it was already gone.

They have knowingly asked you to pay for the things to be fixed, and knowing that the head is also about to blow and you'll go back and fix it. If they had told you the head was also something that needed fixing, along with the rest you probably wouldn't have bothered unless your car is worth it.

They ripped you off I'm afraid, and for Nat to have guessed from a description, and they saw the car in itself, they probably, unfortunately, played on the fact that you wouldn't know the symptoms of a blown head.

If I were you I would take a bloke with you and complain, getting the bloke to ask them why they didn't see the head at the time and quote you for it there and then.

Hope that made sense. Let us know how you get on, and if you need to chat to Nat lemme know and I'll get him to PM you or something.

m

lozzi said:
Go on PP tell me fooking garages dont rip women offnow

There is no need to be so rude :evil:

Excuse me but I never said they don't I said that not every garage does. But excuse me for sticking up for the trade I work for :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back