fooking freezing

It was really cold here last night, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I ran into the shower and then I didn't want to get out again!! I have had the little heaters on at work too, everyone was complaining about being too hot :lol:

Xxx

My house is like an oven. I have to put my coat on when I get outside otherwise I sweat just getting out the front door with Isaac's buggy.

My house is freezing. We can't have heating on at the moment because we just had the front room replastered and it's drying out. And thats why we can't have the heating on because the back boiler is in the chimney breast and the walls get warm so the plaster will crack.

It horrible cos OH and son are at warm work and school all day and i'm stuck here in this freezer for a house.

Emma58 said:
My house is freezing. We can't have heating on at the moment because we just had the front room replastered and it's drying out. And thats why we can't have the heating on because the back boiler is in the chimney breast and the walls get warm so the plaster will crack.

It horrible cos OH and son are at warm work and school all day and i'm stuck here in this freezer for a house.

:hug: awww have lots of cups of tea, have you got a wheat bag? If so make yourself a nice hot wheat bag, put your warmest jumper on and curl up on sofa and watch Jeremy Kyle :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back