Kitchen windows

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Bit of a weird question but what blinds or whatever has everyone got in their kitchen? I've got those silver venetian blinds but I dont like them cos from outside they look really dull.

My house is opposite a shop so loads of people see into my kitchen window every day so I want blinds or something that'll look nice. Any ideas? :think:

(Me, image conscious?? Never!... :lol: )

I like voile in a window, John Lewis do some lovely patterned ones.

white venetian blinds. i think they look nice fresh and plain for kitchens

ive got blinds with little green leaves on them!!!!

I just have a big bare window - must get some blinds

We've got silver colour venetians, they've got blackout on the other side so that when you close them they are black from the other side, and it keeps the room warm/ cool depending and blocks out the light.

beech (well its wood that looks like beech but don think it is :wink: ) slatted ones (is that venetian? - i can never remember!)

they are nice and warm looking and dont show too much kitchen grime and when they do need a clean they come up fab with a bit of fairy power spray on a damp cloth. look nice from the outside too!

they were from ikea and really reasonable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive got a peachy colour venetian blind in my kitchen, to match the walls.

Our bathroom over looks a road, so ive just bought some window film, that covers the window... still lets the light through, but doesnt let people outside see in. I got it from Ebay :lol:

Its this stuff http://www.windowfilm.co.uk/residential.aspx

I have curtains up at the patio door and nothing at the window, we cant find any blinds big enough for the patio door and want them matching its not to bad as it overlooks the back garden, but we want something that goes to the top as the dogs get them all muddy in the winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back