food and weight!

Skysara

Reaction score
Just wondering how much weight you guys have gained so far, Im 22 weeks and have put on about 1-1/2 stone already. I have always had a big appetite but now I seem to be eating constantly so I dont feel ill and sick :oooo:

Last edited:
hey, Ive put on around a stone. But im still working full time and rushing around in work so maybe that's keeping it off. Having said that weight gain is inevitable chick xxxx

I'm 16 weeks and have put on about 9lbs so far

i wish i knew how much ive gained! i reckon about half a stone so far x

I have gained about 7lb so far but i do have 5 other children youngest 11 months old who is walking so i never stay still, to be fair i am probably loosing a bit of the baby weight from last time at the same time lol. but i always put it on loads after baby for some reason, so when you'll all be loosing I'll be gaining.

Ive put on about 5/6lbs so far - and am considering myself very lucky! Im doing a lot of walking and swimming though, in the hope I wont pile it on, but saying that, im eating everything in sight!
x

that sounds ok, just try to make sure the food you are eating is nuitruious food, rather than any empty calories and all good.

I have put on 1 stone 3 lb I think , and I am 34 weeks

Thats the trouble ive gone off salad and veg and craving junk :-(

Eek, I feel like a right whale woman now. I think I have put on somewhere bewteen 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 stone.

I think alot of it is that I can't do my normal excercise at all (gymnastics) and I find all other excercise really dull so have not really been doing any.

Must go, my bacon sandwich is ready!

I've put on 7lbs so far.. I thought it was quite alot but seems not to be. With my son at 35 weeks id only put on 5lbs but by the time i had him at 42 weeks i was upto nealy 2 stone lol so I put most of it on in the final months!

Last edited:
I went on Wii Fit yesterday and it told me I had lost 2 pounds! I was definitely not pregnant when I last weighed myself. I'm sure I will start putting on weight soon. xx

I am currently 22 weeks (tomorrow) and have gained 9lbs - not feeling too bad about that, particularly when I eat at least 1 cake a day and I never used to eat sweet stuff before I was pregnant - much more a savory chick normally!

According to my scales I haven't yet I had lost weight now I am back to normal. Should I be putting weight on?!
X x

I feel like I've gained quite a lot! I was 11 stone exactly at 6 weeks pregant which I'm treating as my "pre-pregnancy weight". Weighed myself this morning and I'm 12 stone 4 at 19+1 weeks so I've put on 1 stone 4 :-( x

Im going to try and slow down now as I seem to have put on lots more than everyone! I have been eating rubbish to be fair!

I have put on a fair amount just over 2 1/2 stone but I gain weight very easily and for the first half of my pregnancy I was so tired and all I wanted to eat was crap so it is because of that! im doing my best not to let it get me down I know I can get it all of once the baby is here and now that im working from home until I go on leave I am so much more relaxed and im eating much better because of this.

Also I never really suffered with sickness instead I was hungry all the time and I just did what my body was telling me although prob not with the healthiest of foods!

weighed myself last week and i've put on a stone so far, just remember everyones different and gains weight differently xx

Just weighed myself this morning, and I am up 6 lbs. I was expecting far worse as I've only been able to stomach junk food up until this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back