Follicular scan

DEBORAH78

Reaction score
Hi there
just back from my follicular scan.

have attach pictures of my 2 lovely big ones!!

let the baby making begin...

Anyone else at this stage of cycle 2 of clomid 50mg?

Attachments

• eggs!.jpg
    eggs!.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 35
omg..45 views and just 1 reply!!!!

now i feel im the only one going through this!!

I haven't any experience about this hun but wanted to wish you luck. I think there are a few other ladies on here using clomid though xx

Hi hun, i didnt want to read and run. I wandered what a follicular scan was? im guessing its something to do with taking clomid? I have a transvaginal scan in 2 weeks.. which im not looking forward to, but i am as i might get some answers as to why its taken over 12 months to ttc so far.. K8 xxx

Wow thAt looks fantastic!
I'm in the process of pushing my doctor to give me clomid, so I hope to be joining u soon xx

Sorry, I havent got a clue about follicular scans or clomid, though it sounds like something I might need to be doing soon. But didnt want to read and run. So all I can do is wish you best of luck. xxxxxx

newton,
info for you follicular scan is something you have to have each month around day 10-12,it tells you if you have follicoles, also tell you when you should ovulate.
transvaginal scanS are fine,they cover you up so dont even see your lady bits! its not a huge thing which goes into its an odd feeling almost like you have wind!!

well im day 16.did a ov test at 6pm last night no sign,bonk in the evening.
this morning ive done 3 tests like you do!!.. all have 2 lines so thats me in bed for the next few days!!

anyone know how many times we should bonk!! lol
and how many days we so want to fall this month

im back again!
see had my scan today have 1 foc in my left ovary and 2 in my right ovary.

due to ovulate thursday as the nurse worked out,told me to bonk every day for a week starting tonight!!

oh happy bonking ha ha just wanted to wish you good luck am not at this stage yet but have a number of friends who are all the very very best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back