Folic acid

Feraglobiin B12 is in medicine form and contains all necessary vitamins for pregnancy including iron so really good - have a look in your local supermarket - I know Tesco sells it as that's where I get mine from :)

Hi sorry to be a pain, I just bought some, it says to have 3 doses a day, would you take all 3 now or just one today and start properly tommorow? Thanks x

You should spread them out over the day - as it's designed to have slow release iron so that it doesn't irritate your stomach = so taking all at once would make too much be released at once - if you are not sensitive to iron then I guess you could take it all at once.

sorry for late reply - hope you get on ok with it ;)

I just took the one incase .. Have had one breakfast one dinner n will have the last with tea. Not too keen on the honey but I can cope with that im so pleased to have found something that I can keep down :) Thankyou so much! X

Drink out of a bottle rather than a glass, that's what I do, it's something to do with the shape your throat is when drinking out of a bottle makes the tablets go down much easier x

Thanks, wow everyone's got some brill tips id never even thought off :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back