Foe list

Nope. I joined this forum knowing it was a public forum. I can't ignore idiots in RL so I don't want to get too used to ignoring them in here :lol:
Plus there's nobody really I'd want to put on it. Well maybe one or two, but they've left :angel:

Now I'm mildly paranoid I'm on other people's :lol: oh well

not used it yet but might start for people who overuse this smiley :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

I don't. I did once though but found I spent most of my time clicking 'read this users post' :lol: So I took them back off. Anyway, I don't often get 'that' mad at anyone, sometimes people annoy me or I disagree with them but I don't really stay mad at people about things. :)

I don't use it either. Forget it's there to be honest.
No one really bugs me that much. But now it's been mentioned, i'm intrigued to knows who's i'm on :lol: :lol:

Theres only one person on here who gets right on my nerves... I dont have her on my Foe list tho... cos her posts amuse me in a sicko kinda way! :shhh:

no one bothers me enough to put them on my foe list. Ive read a few posts that have annoyed me (havent we all? :lol: ) but nothing thats made me think i want to avoid people. Im soooo nosey too :lol: I like to see whats going on :D

I havnt yet but i may start as there are a few ppl on here at the moment that are getting right on my tits with their posts :rotfl:

wow I love these threads - anyone else got a serious case of paranoia or is it just me (and if no-one replies I will be paranoid)

beanie said:
wow I love these threads - anyone else got a serious case of paranoia or is it just me (and if no-one replies I will be paranoid)

Yeah me! :rotfl: I wonder if i'm the one getting on peoples tits :rotfl: !

beanie said:

I always read your posts after I click the view your foe's post ;)

LisaJ1986 said:
beanie said:

Yeah me! :rotfl: I wonder if i'm the one getting on peoples tits :rotfl: !

ah well at least we know we're not on eachothers ;)

Sarah - as long as you read them ;) :rotfl:

SarahH said:
beanie said:

I always read your posts after I click the view your foe's post ;)
:lol:

I dont really care if im on anyones foe list, im an amazing person and friend all round and if they cant basque in my lovliness then more fool them :moon:

Ooh I hope I dont annoy anyone enough to be put on a foe list :(

beanie said:

:lol: Yes, well more curiosity than paranoia. I wonder who's tits I get on, and I wonder who's foe list I am on. But it doesn't matter cos even if I ask them to come clean they won't see me asking will they :rotfl:

Melly+2 said:
I dont really care if im on anyones foe list, im an amazing person and friend all round and if they cant basque in my lovliness then more fool them :moon:

:D

Its not that I care, if someone doesn't like me then I would rather they put me on their foes instead of me winding them up (I would be sad though that I was winding someone up as it is never my intention) but just some of the posts in here have been a bit mean.

can mods be put on the foes list?? Thats wierd, we could put you on our foe list and when we are being naughty just say we never knew you told us off :angel: :rotfl: :hug:

Melly+2 said:
can mods be put on the foes list?? Thats wierd, we could put you on our foe list and when we are being naughty just say we never knew you told us off :angel: :rotfl: :hug:

I would imagine so as we are just members too - but there are 5 of us and you would have to put us all on

There's going to be massive forum paranoia for a few days me thinks :rotfl:

I haven't got anybody on mine, there isn't anybody that winds me up that much really. Also, I'm quite nosy! I wonder if I am on anybody else's now....arrrgggghhhh

LFCSarah :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back