flutters?? is it too early??

louise280981

Reaction score
well for the last 2 evenings i have had what felt like butterflies/ bubbly feeling? this is my third child so wondering if i could feel flutters this soon??

Of course Hun I felt mine at 14 weeks and this is my second!! It's soo exciting! Xx :)

:dance: how exciting thanks i thought i was going mad and it was over 8 years since my last child so cant remember!!!

Ha I know what u mean, you can forget can't you! I also got what feels like a little tap which was really cute, I'm at the stage now where I really want to feel a massive boot!!! Lol x

That's fab news hon! I am still taken aback by the flutters and movements - it's amazing!

I thought I could feel flutters at 10 weeks but know that's far too early!! I'm getting more flutters now though which is great! I'd say it's def the baby for you, it's your 3rd pregnancy so your more in tune with your body!!

Defo its baby :) :yay:

You know I'm getting similar but can't be sure :love:

Thats amazing!! Can't wait to feel my bubba!! I'm 16 weeks today, but haven't felt anything yet? Its my first so not sure what it feels like, also have anterior placenta so not sure if that makes a difference x x

I felt bubbling and butterfly movements at around this time and i'm pregnant with my first! :-D

i been feeling similar for a few days but thought it might be too early as only 11 weeks but while i was having my scan yesterday i was feeling the flutters about the same time as baby moved on the screen so am more certain that i'm right now.

this is number 4 for me but with number 2 and 3 i was feeling bubbly flutters from before 16 weeks so yours is most likely baby xx

Thats amazing!! Can't wait to feel my bubba!! I'm 16 weeks today, but haven't felt anything yet? Its my first so not sure what it feels like, also have anterior placenta so not sure if that makes a difference x x

i felt it at 15+3 but only 3 times in over a week. I got an anterior placenta it only means you might not feel it as strong. Im sure you will get it this week. :wave:

I have an anterior placenta and felt first flutters around 16w, wasn't convinced it was at first tho!

At almost 23 weeks i'm convinced i have a footballer growing in there!

aww i cant wait for this to start happening must be so nice for u xxx

i felt it at 15+3 but only 3 times in over a week. I got an anterior placenta it only means you might not feel it as strong. Im sure you will get it this week. :wave:

Is this your first? Really not sure what it feels like, I've been lying there at night trying to see if I can feel anything! But don't seem to be able to. Just wondering if my extra padding will make any difference either??? x x

Is this your first? Really not sure what it feels like, I've been lying there at night trying to see if I can feel anything! But don't seem to be able to. Just wondering if my extra padding will make any difference either??? x x

I started to feel the odd light flutter between 16-18 weeks but at 18 weeks the flutters became more regular and taps started. At around 19 weeks I started to feel kicks and now I am feeling her lots each day :) this is my first.

I started to feel the odd light flutter between 16-18 weeks but at 18 weeks the flutters became more regular and taps started. At around 19 weeks I started to feel kicks and now I am feeling her lots each day :) this is my first.

All I can seem to feel is the heartbeat of the placenta. Can u remember where on your belly u first felt, below or above belly button? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back