Fluctuating symptoms??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya girls,

As you know I have been very worried about miscarrying our first and very. very much wanted baby. Up until yesterday I had been suffering with sore breasts which last night...went!! :shock: Shock horror!! I was convinced last night I was going to miscarry.

Well this morning I have trawled the internet trying to find out and apparently loads of women in thier 1st trimester lose breast sensitivity early on and go on to have healthy babies. Has anyone else had this?

xx

my boobs werent even sore at all until about a week or so ago and its on and off at the moment so i wouldnt worry about it hun x

Thanks. I really wish I could know that the baby's heart is beating! I am absolutely terrified! I am worried to relax and enjoy being pregnant, because I worry that the moment I relax is the moment I will lose the baby. :wall2:I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but it is so hard not to! :(

xx

Mine went through a stage where the soreness went then they came back again!! I was worried I was gonna mc again but my friend reassured me that symptoms can go then come back again or some women don't even get symptoms!!

as laceys mum said aa lot of women get no symptoms what so ever pleaseee stop working yourself up as the cud make u mc baby with all the stress :(

I will try to stop. I think because everything is so unknown I just don't know what is normal, what is a sign something is wrong etc etc. Actually my right one is still sensitive on the inside. I was just worried because I had been able to feel them when I walked even. But yesterday I wore a really supportive bra and I suppose it could be that they were supported more so less strain and less pain? They're FF so its hard to tell really! LOL I wonder if they will get bigger again?!? :)

xx

I have an appointment in the EPU tomorrow morning. They just phones saying that the doctor had asked them to make an appointment for me! She said that it's normal for symptoms to go and come back, as long as there is not severe cramping or bleeding. Which I don't have! :dance: I have the occasional mild cramp, but that is just everything stretching isn't it.

So hopefully I am ok! I'm going to go off to buy the book "what to expect when you're expecting" later and try to relax.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back