• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flu jab tomorrow at 4:50

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Had a call from my doctors an hour ago, got my flu jab booked in for tomorrow :D

Flu jab?? Is this something we are supposed to get or do you ask for it?? I am crap at these things lol x

I phoned and asked for it but had to go on a waiting list. They told me they would've contacted me but I got there first!

Give ur drs a call tomorrow and ask them Hun xx

Better safe than sorry !! Thanks chick, I will ring them :) x

Oh I have mine tomorrow too hun, 2:50, hope dosen't hurt to much!

Mine's been cancelled til my cold/cough clears up xxxxxx

I had mine last week.

There I was on my fortnightly visit to the midwife all was going well until 'While your here the nurse will do your flu jab'

Thanks

Lucky I just got away with a sore arm for a few days.

It will be fine though

I had mine last week.

There I was on my fortnightly visit to the midwife all was going well until 'While your here the nurse will do your flu jab'

Thanks

It will be fine though

Hahahahaha you just reminded me of the time my oh had to have his tetanus...when the nurse went to get the jab I told him it was in his bum, she walked in to find him bared arsed bending over the bed and me grinning my head off :lol:

I had mine last week.

Thanks

It will be fine though

Hahahahaha you just reminded me of the time my oh had to have his tetanus...when the nurse went to get the jab I told him it was in his bum, she walked in to find him bared arsed bending over the bed and me grinning my head off :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thank you for making me laugh. Bet the nurse had a shock :lol::lol:

I called my doctors yesterday as I hadn't heard from them and I was quiet at work and they booked my straight in for yesterday afternoon so I got to skive off early. I was quite pleased that it didn't hurt as much as other vaccinations I've had (remember the BCG anyone) and although my arm is a bit sore today it isn't too bad.

Was a stingy jab but its done now. She asked me if I was allergic to eggs, and I said I bloody hope not given my cravings for scotch eggs at the mo! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back