First time chatting.... Seriously confused! Positive opk at 9dpo

Emma2016

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone can help me, I use the fertility friend app, according to all my body changes I.e cm, cp, bbt etc... I ovulated on cd12, I had pink coloured cm when I wiped at 6dpo, I also had a temp drop, 7dpo I started getting some noticeable symptoms, dull backache, slight nausea, slight cramping, the odd tingling feeling in my breasts around the nipple area, 8dpo symptoms seem to be getting worse, nausea to a point of been sick, gone off food, on an off backache but feels more noticeable now to before, cramping in my pelvic area but not like af cramps it feels more like how can I describe it like a pinching feeling and like things are swelling it that makes sense lol, getting frequent headaches, dizzy feeling, very tired etc.... Now 9dpo and symptoms aren't getting any better. Now point to my post, when I had the temp dip at 6dpo I did an opk incase it was that I hadn't ovulated when myself and the app thought I had and it was point blank negative! Not even a faint line, I had a random urge to do another today, I don't know why as my temp are still rising but I got an immediate positive the test line was there before the control line.... What does this mean?? I'm now cd21 out of 28.... I couldn't possibly be ovulating this late in my cycle, could I?? With the still riding temps and symptoms I don't know what to think, seriously confused. Any opinions or feedback would be more than appreciated 😊

Do a pregnancy test. Some women report positive opks but its not ovulation. ..its pregnancy!

I've got very very positive opks before when I've been pregnant - do a test hun. Xx

All depends when you implanted. If you implanted early at 6dpo it will show on test

I've had a positive at 10dpo before like little said it really depends when you implant. Most bfps I have had though have been around AF or after xx

I got a positive at 9dpo. It was very faint. Used an ic.

Hope u get ur bfp xxx

Thanks for all the replies ladies, think I might test in the morning and fingers crossed it positive, will keep you posted! ��

Tested this morning with fmu, BFN! I'm well gutted. I have no clues to what is goin on with my body but think I'm out for this month :(

Oh no hun do you think you ovulated later than you thought?? Have you covered yourself BDing with yesterdays result??

xxx

Oh no hun do you think you ovulated later than you thought?? Have you covered yourself BDing with yesterdays result??

xxx

No my partner has been away with work all week he's back tonight, we last bd'd Sunday and opk was negative today so don't know what think. I know the swimmers can last up to 5days which maybe Sunday is close enough to cover me still if I o'ed yesterday. Still don't understand my temps though, they seem to be the opposite to what you would expect, my last 3 temps have been my highest since last af started which would say I'd already o'ed at least 3 days ago but opk yesterday been positive contradicts that :/

Oh hun I know some of these months can be so so confusing.

I spotted at what I thought was 3dpo and then 6dpo. I never spot and I've had flu, thrush. Then spotted again a few days ago and now I've just had a bfo.

I think even though I had a positive opk at cd14 I think I might have ov'd later which was the spotting - who knows!!

Just keep an eye on it and fx you've caught this month.

xx

Yeah it's really confusing I spotting at what I thought was 6dpo which was my last temp drop so don't know when I ovulated, fx for you too, hopefully we'll both have a good month at some point haha

I've been ttc with my husband of 3 years for about a year now and no luck, but I seriously think it happened but I'm unsure. My Lmp was March 3,2016 and we had sex on my fertile days, on Wednesday, I started having a brown discharge that was very very very light, it continued and today but it's more red then brown, but it's still extremely light. Last night for example I put a panty liner on before I went to sleep around 11:30. This morning I changed myself and I had about a nickel size spot of blood (7:30) I cramped before this started Tuesday night, and I haven't cramped since. I tested yesterday when my period was due and it was :bfn: . I don't know what to think about it, is it implantation? It's not like my normal AF at all, this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Also my boyfriend noticed my vaginal walls are soft and swollen if it helps me come to a conclusion of what my next step is. HELP

I had a miscarriage at 18weeks preg, I was 12days late for af took a hpt bfn I then bled for 3 days similar to what you describe I just assumed it was af starting to show her face an that I wasn't preg after all 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped I had an urge to take another hpt and it was a bfp! If it's implantation bleeding your having then you won't get a bfp just yet as your body will only just be producing the hormone. Give it a week and if af hasn't shown her face properly take another test. Fx you get your bfp soon xx

I had a miscarriage at 18weeks preg, I was 12days late for af took a hpt bfn I then bled for 3 days similar to what you describe I just assumed it was af starting to show her face an that I wasn't preg after all 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped I had an urge to take another hpt and it was a bfp! If it's implantation bleeding your having then you won't get a bfp just yet as your body will only just be producing the hormone. Give it a week and if af hasn't shown her face properly take another test. Fx you get your bfp soon xx

Update on that, I just ended bleeding this morning, it still doesn't seem right it wasn't heavy like normal and it's was bright red towards the end, it was just really weird I'm going to find out tomorrow at the doctors and honestly I don't know if I want to know because I have ugh high hopes and I don't want to be let down, if any thing do you think maybe I implanted late and af still visited since it was too late? I read that it has happened to some women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back