First shoes

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Went to Clarks today and had Jasper fitted for his very first pair of shoes...

THEY WERE £25!!!

And they want him re-fitted in 6-8 weeks :eh::eh:

Its like a very expensive mobile phone contract!

The last pair I got Paige were £32. My mums treating her to her next pair and then FOB is buying the one after that. I can't get over how expensive they are! I can't join the gym because Paige has a shoe addiction!!!

Us too! £25 and to come back it 8 weeks? I def understand the expression keeping children in shoes!! On the plus side u do get a free pic and a growth chart haha x

Tegan's first pair were £24 she's out grown then but they didn't have any in a 3 1/2 so they've ordered them £32! x

I'm refusing to buy charley any until he's walking! Their so expensive! I think lacey's 1st pair were £30 but luckily mum paid for them

Charley's a size 4 already and he's not even 12 months yet! He's such a big boy!

Paiges first pair were 2.5 and now shes a size 3 but she trips over them alot lol.

Tegan was a 3 now 8 weeks later a 3 1/2 x

My nan paid for livs first ones that were £28! I get her trainers and stuff now I don't see the point in paying so much when I can get ones just as nice from elsewhere x

aw Owen is 4 and a half too and very wide! what shoes did you get DF? we went for blue ones wiht a little dino on the side. I couldn;t chose for ages and was on my own, nearly had a melt down!! haven't put our wall chart up, must do tomorrow and mark height every month....for ever!!

I'm refusing to buy charley any until he's walking! Their so expensive! I think lacey's 1st pair were £30 but luckily mum paid for them

Same here! I don't see the point yet. I'll probably get his 1st pair in clarks or something but i'll get them somewhere cheaper after that. £25-£35 is a lot of money when they're not in them long!

Last edited:
Lacey's mummy i think i have a pair of clarks size 4 for a boy, you can have them if you want ffp x

Ours have a little train set on the bottom :) From clarks, i was well jealous of all the little girl shoes, they were fab and great colours, the boys shoes were rubbish :(

Lacey's mummy i think i have a pair of clarks size 4 for a boy, you can have them if you want ffp x

Thanks hun but I'm not gonna get him any shoes until he's walking and he's no where near ready to walk yet. Thanks though :)

Ah no problem! they are already too small for Jasper so i thought i better ask! I am so glad Jasper was 14 months before he took the plunge into walking! Its made it much cheaper for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back