Jasper shoes dont fit! After 10 days!!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I got Jasper fitted for shoes 10 days ago and they dont fit already! In fact they probably havent fit for a couple of days! I doubt they ever properly fit

WTF, they said come back in six to eight weeks and 10 days later his feet are unable to fit in the shoes!

i feel terrible i have been walking him in the wrong sized shoe :( :( :( :(

Do you think i can complain to Clarks? surely 2 weeks is NOT a sufficient amount of time for his shoes to have stopped fitting!

they cant have fit in the first place surely?

£26 they cost me :(

I would definately go back and say that you had them fitted 10 days ago and they are too small. If you have the receipt im sure they will exchange for you. x

they bloody better or i will make sure every forum about parenting i can find has a report about them, i will also go to every play group in salisbury and tell them to go elsewhere

i work for a shoe department (not clarks) and if it was me i'd swap them for something in a bigger size. you have 28 days to decided if they are what you want (without being worn) so they should at least fit for that time period.

AND as no store will ever tell you this but if there is a fault with the shoes, that is obviously not wear and tear within 6 months of purchases you can still return them or get an exchange ect!

Okay well this is definitely a fault... with the FUCKING sales person

i am going in tomorrow with Liam, am livid

i'd defiantly agree there! one of the girls i used to work with worked in a kids shoe department (again not clarks) and she said they should always last at least a month, depending on age ect!

This happened to my mum overnight with my brother when he was a toddler. Bought a pair one day, fitted perfect, next morning they wouldn't go on. Luckily the shop changed them for her!

same thing happened with me with my los clarks shoes! theyre already too small! im gunna go back this week too! his were 34quid!!!!!!!!! i dont spend that much on shoes for me!

I know that your angry, but I probably wouldn't go in there guns blazing. Yes, they may not have lasted long but they more than likely will change them for you. Children can have massive growth spurts in a very short amount of time so it is possible that his feet may have grown out of them.

thats why i am taking Liam AM ;) He does the gently gently and then if they ignore him Fi gets a go ;)

Right well went in, lovely young male sales person, was really reasonable and when we showed him the shoes he said 'oh they will probably just be a bit too small on the ridge because of the style of the shoe' then when i told them they had been fitted in that exact shop a few days earlier his eyebrows raised to say the least

He tried to fit them on Jasper and said that if he had walked much in them they could have seriously damaged his feet :cry:

So he swapped them straight away for another pair, he showed us some in a different style which DID fit but he also showed us some in the next size up which fit him too and obviously being on the larger size rather than the smaller, were a better option for us.

So he has new shoes, AGAIN! exciting day for Jasper!

really pleased with the service actually!

Pleased you got it sorted Hun x

Glad it was sorted . im stunned that they made such a silly mistake !

yes i am amazed they fit a pair of shoes to him that were obviously not right! But glad that the company policy seems to be so customer based.

I am going to get every pair of shoes he has fitted now, because at least then i know if there is a problem so soon, they will just replace them!

im going back to clarks this week, but the way marleys feet are growing so fast i dont even know if its worth me spending so much on shoes for him to wear for a few weeks!!!!

I put Jasper in nothing but second hand clothes (always have) i have probably spent 200quid on clothes for him his whole life, and 50 of that was in free vouchers.

just the odd jacket or whatnot here and there because he needs it, or coz i really like it and we have some spare cash

but shoes... There feet are So unique and So worth protecting, i would buy him a pair of shoes at £24 every month if i had to, just because i want him to be comfortable when he is older, not have to worry about him walking funny and messing his back up, or developing problems in his joints/knees.

Next to eating proper food and having the right mental development, i think proper shoes are most important :)

I put Jasper in nothing but second hand clothes (always have) i have probably spent 200quid on clothes for him his whole life, and 50 of that was in free vouchers.

just the odd jacket or whatnot here and there because he needs it, or coz i really like it and we have some spare cash

but shoes... There feet are So unique and So worth protecting, i would buy him a pair of shoes at £24 every month if i had to, just because i want him to be comfortable when he is older, not have to worry about him walking funny and messing his back up, or developing problems in his joints/knees.

Next to eating proper food and having the right mental development, i think proper shoes are most important :)

am with you there, O has been in 2nd hand clothes too, we have some gorgeous and me downs! and add to the list looking after teeth and eyes cos you only get one pair of each of those too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back