Scan tomorrow...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well, got my second scan tomorrow early morning. i am a bit excited and nervous too, but i do feel within me that things have progressed (sickness/nausea a bit worse, headaches, tireness and lack of appetite etc.)

I want to get fully excited about seeing the Bambino but I know I need to hold off just a wee bit just now

x

I'm sure everthing will be fine hun. I know how nerve racking it must be for you though and so am sending you lots of positive thoughts :D I look forward to hearing how it all goes.

Xxx

Like Lindsay said, I'm sure everything will be fine! The symptoms look great!

Good luck meeting your LO tomorrow :D :cheer:

Post a pic!! xx

i'm sure everything will be fine!
good luck!

Try to think positive sweetie, I am sure things will be fine :hug:

Good luck....I'm sure all will be fine :D :D
Let us know how you get on :hug:

All the best Sharne :hug: Those symptoms are a very good sign...I'm sure all will be well.

I can't believe it's 2 weeks since your last scan already, that's flown by.

Good luck for tomorrow :hug:

I'm sure everything will be just perfect, it all sounds good. Try not to worry too much, just relax and enjoy it. Should see a good baby figure at this stage, ooh I'm so excited for you! Let us know how it goes x

good luck and yes sure, time has flown by..think thats coz I have been sleeping for the past 2 weeeeeeks... :sleep: :rotfl:

Thanks girls, I can't believe alot of you asre ten weeks already! Im feeling good this morning so will see how i get on just stuffing my face with weetos lol!

x

Morning Steelgoddess :wave: Hope you're enjoying your weetos?!
6:52AM?! :shock: Are you crazy woman?! lol
Good luck today! Hope all goes well - will be thinking of you :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111