first scan/appointment tomorrow

dyscochick

Reaction score
So excited and sooooo nervous all at the same time. I meet the midwife, booking in appt, have bloods and scan all tomorrow morning (new system in South Wales apparently, do it all together at 10-11 weeks). I'm so glad that day is nearly here but sooo tummy curdlingly terrified about it. I still feel pregnant and have no reason to think its not all fine but I just can't help but worry, especially after all my galavanting (I've been in malaysia for a month for anyone who hasn't seen my earlier threads panicked threads about it)!

Last edited:
Its amazing!

I can't even begin to describe what its like when you first see the baby on the scan screen! Had my first scan on Friday and keep reliving the moment over and over in my head!

For me it made it all seem so much more real. I could see the heartbeat and the little arms moving around. Totally amazing!!

Good luck and enjoy it!

It'll be great lovely! You will love it! Really looking forward to seeing you in tri2 soon!

Good luck Hun! Can't wat to see pics! Mines next Wednesday so have a little wait first.xx

mines tomorro too im really nervous will pop on to see how you go. Enjoy it hun

aww so excited for use both, counting the weeks till mine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back