first pregnancy - excited and scared

sweetpamii

Reaction score
hi all i'm pammi i'm 22 and this is my first pregnancy i'm 5 weeks and 4 days and totally excited but totally terrified too. i had cramps last week not sore just uncomfy but this was apparently due to it being my period week, other than that ive only been feeling really tired and hugry at this stage,

what are others at this stage feeling?

xxx

Cramps as well, honey, and they make me nervous too, but apparently it's 'standard procedure'!

congrats xxxx and same cramps that arent painful just come and go and can be niggly, im also very tired at the mo but no sickness jsut an upset stomach in the morning. hope its all normal x

The not too painful cramps are usually the egg implanting and wriggling into the wall to snuggle down and grow :)
It's a worrying time at the beginning then you start to show and get all the bubbles and kicks and youll wonder what all the worry was about :)
Congratulations and enjoy!!!

Thanks for the congrats :) I am super excited, here's a question is a baby shower just an American thing or can we have one? X

hi pammi. we can have the baby shower too but i think someone has to throw you one. thats what my goddaughters mum told me. shes already planning mine and i'm only about 9 weeks. she was saying u cant buy a thing and everyone has to do everything for you. i didnt know that so didnt throw her a baby shower did find it a bit odd that she didnt have one. but dunno if thats true or not... :) x

Congrats!
I still get cramps on and off. The tiredness is the worst thing for me but thankfully that is starting to ease off

Congrats Hun, I don't think I'll have a baby shower I don't like all the attention lol xxx

I had cramps too but put it down to period coming.... and then it didnt :)
I have cramps on and off too but its comforting when i do have them as not been feeling much else.
Been a bit tired and hungry but no morning sickness - just feel a bit queasy sometimes.

Hey Hun, just wanted to say congrats! Cramps are perfectly normal it's just the uterus growing and you LO snuggling in and getting comfy Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back