scared and excited

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i found out i was pregnant just over 2 weeks ago. this will be my first. obviously im very excited but im also very scared. im tying not to think about it too much but im finding it hard. im just so scared something might happen. when is it really safe to start relaxing knowing your really out of the 'danger' period or at what time is it 'most common' for something to happen

I only found out on tuesday and Im feeling exactly the same as you. My friend told me I need to chill out abit but every little cramp I get Im worrying. I dont think I will be ably to relax until after the first scan.

hi guys please dont worry its not good for you or your babies. :D I do understand what you mean though, you will start to feel better when you get your first scan through. It is a worrying time to start with but it does get easier as the weeks go on take care guys :hug: :hug: x x

No oe ever tells you about the worry when you are PG, just as you get over one worry, theres another thing....please try and enjoy it girls, its such a special time and it goes so fast (although once you hit 2 weeks, I feel like time is going backwards :think: )

I have finally stopped worrying bout baby, now I am worrying about the birth, I am so terrified and its so close now!! :shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back