Period?

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave:

I had my baby just over 3 weeks ago and am still bleeding. Its now turned into brown blood (sorry if TMI) and occasionally red blood if I've had a hectic day.
Today I've got period pains and am feeling a bit bloated which is how I would normally feel if AF was due. The blood is still brown (sorry again!) but just wondering if this could be my first period?
Not sure if its too soon though. Any ideas?

Im not sure hun, mine was like this just before i stopped bleeding all together so it could be that, and then i just had the odd twinge, but seeing as we both had lil ones close together im not sure im qualified to give much advice :)

Hi congratulations on ur gorgeous girl
I was bleeding on and off for nearly 40 days and after that it stopped for 3 days and returned back as period type blood which obviously was my period.
so i guess u'll still be bleeding for a while but every women is different. some bleed for 2-3 weeks only.... it's messy those few weeks after birth but things will get back to normal soon.

I bled for ages, nearly 8 weeks iirc. Mind you, I had excessive bleeding post section and was delayed going up to ward because of it. It's normal to get more bleeding after a section than if it was a normal delivery. I remember getting all sorts of odd feelings, twinges and the like. I assumed it was things like the uterus or something moving or going back to normal or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back