First period after MC

EFAR

Reaction score
Hi all
Thanks already to everyone on this forum whether you've replied to a post of mine or simply shared your own story. Reading posts on here has helped me a lot

Could anyone shared their experience of their first period after MC?
Mine took just over 3 weeks to arrive
It's now been 10 days of ... spotting really. Maybe 1 normal period day
I was very regular before the MC and it would only last 5 days

Is this normal?

Started off dark brown then pink and red and now brown again for the last 4 days

Why is it taking so long to stop?
Every time I think it's finished it's not (nothing for hours then some spotting again)

Thanks all

My first one was over long and dates were a bit off. By the 2nd or 3rd it was back to normal but then I had 1 come 4 days early just when I thought I was getting back to normal. Even though I've always been spot on.

If I was you I would give it a couple more days then maybe see a doctor. Some women have trouble afterwards (so I read on many a sleepless night after my MC) and they prescribe tranexamic acid which can help.

With my MC I bled on and off for ages. It's just horrible I remember just being so self conscious all the time as it was unpredictable and feeling rotten!

My first one was over long and dates were a bit off. By the 2nd or 3rd it was back to normal but then I had 1 come 4 days early just when I thought I was getting back to normal. Even though I've always been spot on.

If I was you I would give it a couple more days then maybe see a doctor. Some women have trouble afterwards (so I read on many a sleepless night after my MC) and they prescribe tranexamic acid which can help.

With my MC I bled on and off for ages. It's just horrible I remember just being so self conscious all the time as it was unpredictable and feeling rotten!

That's horrible
This nightmare isn't going away. Just when I think things might be getting back to normal I hit another hurdle
Thanks for the advice I guess I will have to go back to my doctors even though they are terrible
I need to leave them really
Just don't feel like dealing with any of that

Thanks for posting x

I have such an amazing GP... when I get to see her and not a locum. Please look into finding a better one. They aren't all bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back