First period after baby?

Constantstar

Reaction score
I had bleeding after I gave birth ( lochia) which was bright red and got lighter over the following weeks . Recently I've had whitish cm tinged a bit with red and today I've started bleeding bright red. not lots but I'm wondering - is this my first period ? When did yours start? It's confusing?! Ta xxx

Mine came about 7 weeks after having Jake. Started with bright red bleeding and lasted about 8 days. Wasn't especially heavy just longer than normal. x

mine come 6 weeks after birth and was horrific, bled more during that period than i did after birth

Oh god I hope it don't get worse! In positive it's my period tho. God I haven't missed having that for 9 months !!!

Geez...the wicked witch has just made a visit to my door! 6 weeks 1 day after birth! Helllllo 1st September ffs!

So far it hasn't been too bad...bit gloopy this morning but spotty throughout the day...my periods pre-preggers were worse...but then it is only the 1st day. The best thing about being preggers was no period! Oh and the little bun cooking of course :lol:

I wonder if it'll get heavier and how long it'll last...x

I still havent had one and M is almost 7 months old xx

Mine came 11 weeks after Matthew and lasted 20days! Was ridiculously heavy!
Are you breast feeding?
XxX

Mine was 6 weeks after but it wasnt too bad, not too heavy x

Day 2 of wicked witch and there's barely any blood. I sure hope all of my periods are like this from now on :lol:

Wishful thinking eh x

havent had mine yet..hope it stays like that "fingers crossed"

I got mine 9 weeks and 4 days after giving birth. It was exactly the same as before Jack except it lasted 7 days instead of my usual 4. Hope it goes back to 4 next time lol x

Mine was 12 weeks after. It was really heavy for the first few days. Never had it that heavy before. xx

Mine was horrific the first time after, LO was 19 weeks old and I had to change every hour, it was awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back