• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first month on magic medicine has worked for me

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
well as some of you know i've been trying to conceive since my missed miscarriage in may and thought this month i'd try the so called magic medicine,

and i got my bfp this morn the first early bfp i've ever had too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yay!! congrats!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

this is my 1st month of trying the magic medicine...hope i will be joining you next month!!

Heres to a happy 9 months for you....
x

Lyn thats FANTASTIC news!!!!! Hooray!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh my god Lyn i can't believe it!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is such great news.

Hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you.

Gemxx :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:cheer: :cheer: Am so pleased for you. xx

OMG

Congratulation, Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Its the first month on magic medicine for me to so fingers crossed im due to ovulate this weekend

:hug: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thats excellent news - well done hunny :cheer:

Well done Lyn! You and me both (I think!)!

When do you think you are due? I am getting conflicting advice from some websites - some say 17th July, some say anything to 21st July...

What do we do now??? Some say docs, others say their docs didn't want to see them and they went to see the nurse....?

Valentine x

Have you asked in the 1st trimester section? See what they found :)

Really great news and on the magic meds. I want to try that but we will be in the maldives and I can't take it in my hand luggage :( Hubby hates checking luggage.

woohooo CONGRATULATIONS that's brilliant news. I've just had my first month on the magic medicine too have another week before testing.

THANKS EVERYONE, I'M STILL TRYING TO PEEL MYSELF OFF THE CEILING LOL
oops sorryabout caps

i'm due 20th july according to ferrtility friend, i'm seeing the doctor on monday just to see if i can get an early scan cos of my missed miscarriage

congrats valentine i ment to post in your thread been so busy we'll be makin this journey together hopefully

good lu7ck to everyone else ready to test xx

thats great news hun well done you and another success story with the magic medicine xxxx :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks :) i dont feel ready to go into first tri yet, you think i'm bein silly?

magic medicine is the cough medicine who's main ingredient is guafeninsien(sp?) apparently its in the fertility book and has worked for lots of the ladies on the forum.. well chuffed it worked for me too :cheer:

YAY!! Congratulations, another success story!! Have a fab pregnancy hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back