First month of charting... help!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
This is my first month of charting. I was taking OPK's since CD13 until CD17 and all of them were negative. I was supposed to OV CD15. As im new to this i don't understand why my temps are all over the place. On fertility friend it has not detected that I ovulated. Could someone please look at my ticker/chart and tell me what they think is going on? Baby Dust to all...

Hi Sammy

sign yourself up to the chart stalkers thread, it's really helpful and we're all charting addicts on there. :rotfl:

It's hard to say at the minute what your charts showing because you've not got a full cycle on there. FF will only pick up OV after 3 continuous days of raised temps. Once this is detected by FF they put the red lines on your chart so you can see what day you OV'd that month. The idea is that once you have a few cycles in there you will be able to predict what date you will OV on.

The fact that you had a dip on CD18 could indicate a OV dip. If that's the case your temps should continue to rise over the next few days.

Don't worry too much about not having a positive OPK, the LH surge that is detected by the OPK is realtively short lived so you have to time it all perfectly to catch it. I've been doing them for a few months now and I've only had a positive for a couple of months but my charts have showed a clear OV date.

Hope this helps a little and pop onto chart stalkers and we can stalk your chart from there. :hug: :hug: :hug:

OOh Chrissy I have never had a "stalker" before... I'm all excited now!!! lol. I'll pop over to chart stalkers in the next couple of days where you can monitor me more closely (as you tell i'm pretty rubbish at this at the moment - not to mention really chuffing confused!!) :shock:

:lol: :lol: It's amazing how quick you get to understand it all don't worry.

I've only been charting for a month and I've learned so much about my cycles that I never knew before.

I can recommend the course on FF too... it's brill.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back