HELP.....

LittleLambe

Reaction score
OK so..... I have been using OPK and charting for the first month. I normally have 28 day cycle and thought I ovulated on CD16. I did an OV test CD15 V.faint CD16 Faint in morning CD17 Strong in morning, faint in afternoon. So presumed I ovulated. Had a termal shift CD18. All good :D
Until this morning, thought I spotted some EWCM so thought I would try another OV test, and it came up REALLY strong???? I have been charting on fertility friend and it say's that I have ovulated??? I'm so confused?? Should I carry on BDing???

Had anyone else ever had this???

The test is only positive when the second line is the same colour as the control or darker, so i would think that you are ovulating now, or ovulating 28-48 hours time. So get bding. good luck

What cycle day are you on now? If CD17 was a couple of weeks ago it's possible that the OPK is picking up pregnancy hormone. Some ladies have got + OPK's around the time their period has been due and they have been PG.

Good luck

I wish, I'm on CD19... so I guess I'll just have to keep BDing. Easier said than done, when you have a tummy bug and have been in the bathroom all day!!! I don't know who I feel more sorry for me or DH!!!

:sleep: :sleep: I could do with going to bed, for a good sleep!! :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back