First Midwife Appointment

JensBump

Reaction score
Had my first midwife appointment today and she says I could either be 5 weeks or 9 weeks as my last AF was really light so she is hopefully getting me booked in for a scan in the next 4 weeks before I go on holiday. Loads of information given but she had none of the purple pregnancy books on her and I have to collect one next week.
I think I am prob only 5 weeks - hoping anyway cause I was still drinking and have the occasional smoke before that :shock:

Ooooh exciting tho!! Imagine clearing most of tri1 without even knowing :) looking forward to finding out I bet!! X

Even if you've had the odd drink and smoke there are studies that suggest there is no harm done in tri1 by the occasional drink and even the odd binge, so don't fret over that if it is 9 not 5 ;), and if its 9 you may have got through without the ms :0)!!! xx

I will be happy either way - really hope that I do get the scan before holiday - and I am Rh Negative so she told me that if I have any bleeds or bumps I have to go straight to the hospital for an injection of Anti D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back