First midwife appointment, and second scan.. updated! pic

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have my first midwife appointment at 2pm today, and another scan while I am there. I am really worried after reading some of the horror stories on here about grumpy non caring midwives!!
I am also terrified that something will be wrong on the scan. I know everyone must think like that, but it's horrible to have it hanging over your head isn't it?!

Anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes and all being well I should be able to post another scan pic!

Piglet xx

Good luck sweetie, I'm sure everything will be great :hug:

My midwife is great so just take it as it comes and enjoy seeing your wee baby :cheer: :cheer:

lots of luck im sure you will be fine but i know it is hard not to worry!!

let us know how it goes
xx

im sure everything will be fine hun, a lot of ppl have sed they have got really good midwives so i think u should be ok. keep us updated and good luck. xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope everything went well...my m/w is nice you just get to hear about the bad ones

hi piglet, hope your appointment went well today x

baby2.jpg

Hey everyone - i posted the pic last night but was sooo tired i had to go to bed! lol

Appointment went well, was in there about an hour and half! Midwife seems nice and they put me 3 days ahead of first thought, so all is good. My due date is now September 13th 2007!

They havn't ruled out my request for c section, but have said it's unlikely - I'm just gonna work hard on them!

The baby was kicking its legs and waving its arms - thats an arm you can see on the pic! It was amazing to see!

Thanks for your replys everyone!

Piglet xx

woohoo look at that pic there is a baby in there you can stop worrying now pigletpoo congratulations. :dance: :clap:

Yay! Great pic. Am glad everything went well. xx

Love the pic!!!! Gosh it's all so exciting! I think I'm finally coming to terms that this is all real. What a little mover, sounds like he/she was having a good old jig in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back