First Driving Lesson!!

glad it went well

I hated learning to drive but so glad I did

Glad a;ll went well hun, im was the same as pinckpunch was totally mortifed behind the wheel, so much so after bout 20 lessons i gave up, was too scared to do, it scares the sh*t outa me now
Maybe your new years resolution will be to take it up again? :hug: Maybe if you started with them again you would slowly gain confidence?

I hated my lessons with a passion because of the instructors (yep, I had 3)..but driving now on my own is totally different. Give it another go :hug:

glad it went well for you hun and hope you pass soon so we can meet up again but without you having to get buses. :D

tracey 2 said:
glad it went well for you hun and hope you pass soon so we can meet up again but without you having to get buses. :D

I dont wanna wait 6mths tho haha!! :lol: we will have a meet up soon! :D

Thanks everyone, am reeeaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyy lookin forward to the next one!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well done hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: you must be so excited! i still have to book mine lol.

Its so exciting Laetitia, I wanna see u and Mrs Tommo out on the road asap too!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Go on Kay!! Glad you love it hun, no stopping you now.
Of course you can do it in 6 months. It took me 3 times but :shhh: you can def do it in 6 months :dance:

btw loving your new Jam sig...........soooooooo cute!

PinkPunch said:
Your lucky you enjoyed yours, I didn't! I used to get so nervous and be relieved after every lesson because it was a whole week until the next one :oops:

I'm the same. At the grand old age of 32 I am learning to drive. Had about 10 lessons so far and I dread every one. Can't wait until they are over. :(

mummykay said:
tracey 2 said:

I dont wanna wait 6mths tho haha!! :lol: we will have a meet up soon! :D

Thanks everyone, am reeeaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyy lookin forward to the next one!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well im thinking your be passing it really soon. but yep def have to meet up soon wanna see jam again.

P.s- how is your phone? :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back