First appointment...

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by ETee, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ETee

ETee Well-Known Member

We had our first appointment yesterday...she just asked usual questions, did a quick (painful) speculum check, got referrals to do additional bloods, hsg (i'm scaaared), ultrasound and new appointment date - August 1st!!! :wall2:
    That's just so depressing.. If we really need to wait that long just to find out the results, than I think we can kiss this year goodbye... Oh, my Christmas spirit is ruined.. :(

2. Gizzy Kelly

Gizzy Kelly Well-Known Member

That is a very very long way hon. I know it is costly but you can get the scan do privately for around £200. I had all mine done at create health and ut means I did not wait. That way you and hubby can get the tests done then by get referred like us. If you want the details of the clinic I saw in Harley street email me. They have been fab so far. It took about one week to get the appointment. Love gizzy.

3. charliebear

charliebear Well-Known Member

:hug: Wow, that is a very long wait. Is that what the Dr recommended or is that because the clinic is busy?
    Could you go on a cancellation list? x