Fireworks An Bloody KIDS

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
my friend was just out walking the dog and came in crying because some kids down the road targeted her with a firework and aiming them at buses these kids are about 13 years old and she saw them buy them from the corner shop.we have just called the police this is outragous :x

kids these days some of them are right little sh?ts

thats too damn dangerous.

:x :x :x i'm sorry but i HATE most teeneagers today, they are horrible little shits who need a firm kick up the arse.

i hope you're friends ok :hug:

the firework just missed her but my dog is shaken up and is hiding under the bed. i have also reported the shop for selling kids fireworks.

Cornershops shouldn't be allowed to sell them! I sell them at work and I ID people all the time. Mostly people who look under 30 cos I dare not take the risk of them falling into kids hands! I had 3 teenagers come in the other day 2 were just 18 and the other didn't have ID so I refused sale. You have to be so careful! It's flipping disgusting how bad kids are these days!

Personally I don't think they should be allowed to sell fireworks to the public, but then that's just my opinion.

yea same for cigs and alcohol. glad cigs gone up to 18 now :) like to see the teenys get their slap on now to look 18

ive been abit naughty i dnt smoke myself but i have 2 addmit ive gone in the shops for my cousin a few times to get her some :shhh:

They go on about how they've stopped kids from getting fireworks and doing stupid things with them. I think they're blind because the kids were playing with fireworks in my street all weekend. I actually hoped they'd hurt each other with them. My neighbours kids are the worst. We even had to get the police out because of them a few months ago. I guess that's what happens when the parents (and they've got so many kids) spend alot of time in the pub...no discipline.

we used to get them thrown around after school when the yard was full of people. Nothing will be done about it though, the police dont give a hoot! :roll:

My colleague had a firework thrown at her on her first day on her new patch as a housing officer. She was moved to a different office immediately. Guess who was given her patch a few months later :roll: :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back