Fionas Story

Storm.

Reaction score
Did any one see that program on BBC1??!!

Im sooo fuming, I can't believe he gets away scot free whilst the women is made to look like the bad guy,

Just wondering what other peoples views are of it?

i cant belive she stayed with him so long and let him have her girls to stay and was really annoyed that she covered up what he did :evil:

even if he wasn't considered a threat, surely haveing the children alone should ahve been a cause for concern?!!!
I felt sorry for her at first but now I just want to slap her,

He got away with it so whats to stop him doing it again and possiably taking it even further?

And WTF was the point of that ending??????????????????????????????

I agree that I felt bad for her at first but I would never have let him keep the girls over night.

At the end of it he was completely ok with what he had done. I can't believe how easily his brother justified it too.

Made me feel nasty just watching it.

I totally forgot to watch that. So did he actually do the crime. I saw the actress who played Fiona on This morning talking about it.

Thanks hun. Ill keep checking to see if they have uploaded it yet :hug:

Yo me it suggested that people can do these disgusting crimes then destroy the evidence and get off scott free. Was bloomin awful, can't believe it was left like that. " I know what you did and so do you" is what she said near the end but I dont think that is enough :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back