Finish work tomorrow

Roo3

Reaction score
I am finishing work tomorrow!!!! Am so excited! Although I feel as though Ive been pregnant forever, I cant believe my last shift is tomorrow.

Hey. I found the transition a bit weird but am getting into the swing of it now! Am a tad bored today though, have been looking for things to do in the house. You'll settle into daytime tv in no time!

yep im currently watching housewives of orange county - its amazing what programmes you get into when you have a lot of time on your hands lol!!

woohoo for you! x

yep im currently watching housewives of orange county - its amazing what programmes you get into when you have a lot of time on your hands lol!!

woohoo for you! x

I'm watching that too! I love it!!

I manage to catch the afternoon tv as I'm only working mornings since returning to work after being signed off work.

I just can't wait to not have to worry about work from tomorrow onwards and to begin to get everything ready for LO's arrival.

Oh I loved the last working day, tearful but great all the same.

Enjoy your chill out time before meeting your baby.

A few weeks ago I thought I'd be tearful when I left but now I just want to get out of there!! I may feel differently tomorrow, but at the moment I can't wait to see the back of the place!! Will miss my friends there but will see them lots so I'm even sad about leaving them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back