My last few days at work!!!

*Star*

Reaction score
My last day is Friday!!!!
I am so looking forward to finishing, I am soooo wiped out at the moment!!!

I actually only have a day and a half left at work as i have tuesday and wednesday off, and a full shift on thursday and on friday morning i have an antenatal so im just in for the afternoon!!!!

it's come around so quick!!!

anyone else finishing work this week???

Ooooh lucky you! Have a good last week and enjoy your leave. I'm counting down the weeks, I've got 9 weeks (inc this week) but it's really 8 as I'm off for a week at the end of August!! :dance:

Im finishing on saturday, although taking 3 weeks holiday before officially starting maternity leave at 39 weeks! Im really starting to find work knackering now but work for my family in law think I will really miss seeing them all every day! Looking forward to finishing now though and feeling really pleased that I've made it this far without one single day off sick due to pregnancy! :cheer:

that's great!
i would have stayed longer but i work in retail and i'm am literally stood up for 7 1/2 hours a day.

also, benjamin is starting school in sept, and i wanted some time at home with the boys before he has to go to school.

that's great!
i would have stayed longer but i work in retail and i'm am literally stood up for 7 1/2 hours a day.

also, benjamin is starting school in sept, and i wanted some time at home with the boys before he has to go to school.

I finish work the same day as you too :) and it really couldnt come round quick enough.

*Star* said:
that's great!

Must be a nightmare on your feet all day at least you get awhile to put them up before LO comes along! :cheer:

I can't imagine working somewhere where I am on my feet all day - how exhausting!!

I have 5 weeks to go and counting :cheer:

I've got another 2.5 weeks and trust me I'm ticking eavh day off! :rotfl:

Enjoy your maternity leave :hug:

hi hun

i still have 4weeks 2 go :( but 2 b honest i think id b totally bored if i left earlier,
enjoy ur matty leave :cheer:

Congrats!!!

I'm finishing in a couple of weeks and am feeling ready to finish now.

i wont have a moment spare when i start matty leave!

i have a day off tomorrow and were driving up to scotland to see family!

i also have nothing ready for the baby, we have to get a lot more clothes (we have plenty of blue though hehe)

we have to still rearrange all the bedrooms etc because we wanted to move into the master bedroom (we were using it before for the snakes)

and of course i'll have the boys all day!!!

I finish this friday too!!! hooray!! only two more get ups for us!!! :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back