Fingers Crossed Please! *GOOD NEWS*

Flossy82

Reaction score
Me an the o/h are looking at a house to rent tommorrow its newly built has 3 bedrooms and is 550 a month in rent im so excited i cant wait im really hoping all our checks come bac ok :pray: Below is a pic(well not of the actual house but of one very similar to the one we'l be seeing)! Also it isnt let by watsons either through a loacl lady. :D

http://www.watsons-ea.co.uk/offices/nor ... 05670.html

And if we do get it, it'l mean we get away from the inlaws! :dance:

Well me and the oh went to see this place today and wow it was lovely really ideal for all of us and its in such a nice setting too. The people who own it were great and they really want me and the o/h to have it :dance: they even reduced the applicatio fee you have to pay ie your credit check) so we are taking the forms back tommorrow were the lady will coleect them and all we have to do is hope our checks go ok and then if so its ours! :D

UPDATE

Yipee the lady phoned me back earlier and said all the checks and that went through ok and all that she was waiting on was references from our employers and then told me to come and see her tommorrow at the house to sign contracts and pay our money over. So basically its ours yipeee wahoooooo im so excited its unbelievable! although i wish my family would share my excitement with me they werent happy at all :(

Looks lovely hun. the best of luck, let us know what happens. :pray:

Hi Hunnie,

That looks a really nice house, the kitchen looks really nice....good luck and hope you get it.... :dance:

Wow 550 per month for a 3 bed!!!!! Thats soooooo cheap, you'd be lucky to get a 2 bed round here for that.

Looks really nice, hope it all goes ahead ok for you.

Hope all goes well today hun, house looks really nice. Fingers Crossed for you.

Looks lovely and what a big kithen
:pray:

fingers crossed for you hun and good luck!!!

sarahxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
yay for you!!!

are you trying to confuse us by editing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back