Finally!!

abcd1234

Reaction score
I have some odd pregnancy cravings!!!!
I was beginning to feel very left out with no cravings but i've spent the last two days with my nose stuck in a bottle of radox bubble bath, OMG i cant get enough of the smell, and i've never had such long baths before either!!
YAY, at least i dont want to eat it yet lol

lol... i have not had any yet... maybe thats a good thing lol im really hoping i dont take after my mum and get the spinache craving. :D

my nan used to go outside and smell the soil! and my mum liked the smell of flash cleaning liquid!

my smells too sensitive to like anything at the moment! even my perfume is too overpowering!

abcd1234 said:
I have some odd pregnancy cravings!!!!
I was beginning to feel very left out with no cravings but i've spent the last two days with my nose stuck in a bottle of radox bubble bath, OMG i cant get enough of the smell, and i've never had such long baths before either!!
YAY, at least i dont want to eat it yet lol
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OMG which one of the bubble baths! I LOVE the white one and the white showergel.

And i do eat it. A little bit, just a tiny bit rubbed into my tongue... it's my craving too! :oops:

:shock: How bizare are pregnancy cravings? I haven't had any yet, I wonder if I'll get any and what will they be :think:

BabyBee said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OMG which one of the bubble baths! I LOVE the white one and the white showergel.

And i do eat it. A little bit, just a tiny bit rubbed into my tongue... it's my craving too! :oops:

lol the white one too!!! I'm gonna have to go buy the shower gel cos i get told off for having baths every night

i smell the washing as soon as i get it out of the washing machine and put dettol in the sink with water as well..i love the smell. also people say that sometimes a mother doesnt have cravings because she is taking all the nutrients her body needs so well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back