yay, finally found the heartbeat!!!

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
ahhhhh, finally after all these weeks i've found the heartbeat, was beginning to think the machine is a dud! such an elusive LO!! found it for 3 secs only for it to disappear then spent ages prodding, found for a few secs then LO moved again, finally after a half hour managed to prod LO to a position where baby stayed long enough for me to get a recording. Sounds like a train and calculated that it was 156bpm. FINALLY!!! yay :dance:

wahoo! congratulations :) its really nice when you hear the heartbeat for the first time, i cried when i heard jadens :D :hug:

:dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

yay....well done you. It's so ace when you hear it for the first time.

I found mine at about 15 weeks and even though the baby is bigger now which in theory should make it easier to hear it's actually much harder because the baby moves so much that it only ever stays around for a few seconds now!! Plus it seems to kick me more if I prod it and because I can feel it moving most days now I don't tend to listen quite as often as I used to

Well done.. You found it alot earlier than me, I was about 16 weeks, and starting to really panic.

x

I've not found my Lil Turnip's heartbeat yet, but I do have a lot of belly for the sound to have to get through so have been told I may have to wait a few more weeks before I hear it.

But what I can do is my partner holds the doppler under my belly and if I gently give my jelly belly a wiggle from side to side we hear a big boom noise where Turnip gives me a shove as if to say "Bog off Mum!". Can't feel the shove physically but it's there in the doppler!

You're so lucky to have heard your LO's

Sarah xxx

CH0C0H0LIC said:
I've not found my Lil Turnip's heartbeat yet, but I do have a lot of belly for the sound to have to get through so have been told I may have to wait a few more weeks before I hear it.

But what I can do is my partner holds the doppler under my belly and if I gently give my jelly belly a wiggle from side to side we hear a big boom noise where Turnip gives me a shove as if to say "Bog off Mum!". Can't feel the shove physically but it's there in the doppler!

You're so lucky to have heard your LO's

Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah

I'm a bigger girl too and I really struggled finding mine at first. I eventually found it but holding the doppler really really low.....like right above my pubic bone. Luckily I've not got any belly down there so it was easier to find. I noticed when the MW tried to find it she looked really low down too so it might be worth you trying down there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back