• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally....we know the sex!

Miss

Reaction score
Hey girls

Well finally after all this waiting we had our gender scan this evening and are over the moon to find out we are having a girl!

Scan was brilliant even tho it was a 2d scan with a 4d preview she did more in 4d than 2d we also got a dvd of the scan and a cd of pics.

Xx

Wooo hooo hun many congrats once again, am over the moon for you and well done for team pink x

YAY congrats and welcome to team pink hun! Buying girly stuff is the best!!!!

x x x x

Congratulations on team :pink: - scan sounds fab xx

Huge congrats! I cant decide to find out or not - probably not, I did not last time. Would me much easier to find baby names when only one list onstead of 2.... hhmmmmmm

congrats on a baby girl!!!! Seems like there is more pink in the forum these days!

Very happy for you! :) :) :) :hugs:

Thanks everyone! Can't tell you how happy we are - even tho we are not used to it yet lol

jodied - the scan was fab. I honestly can't praise the staff at the clinic enough - the sonographer got so excited for us lol

Tracey M - I never had the option to find out the sex with my son as they did not do all this stuff 11 years ago lol Does make things a whole lot easier knowing and OH loves talking to his "Little Lady"

Good thing it's a Girl anyways....it's the only name we could agree on lol

xx

awww congrats on ur mini miss :):) glad all well xxxxx

Thanks Lou! it was brill - I think I am getting used to knowing the sex know lol

However OH had to reign me in a little yesterday in Mothercare - OMG the little white and silver Humphries corner dresses are just so damn cute!!!! lol xx

However OH had to reign me in a little yesterday in Mothercare - OMG the little white and silver Humphries corner dresses are just so damn cute!!!! lol xx

I love all that stuff, i live in mothercare at the moment goin between the boys and girls, its just up the road so pop in all the time! cant spend untill i know what were having tho! but those desses are gorgeous, i love the little knitted ones aswell, would love a girl! x

lol Kay. I don't think my bank ballance could take being THAT close to a baby shop. I saw the little knitted dress and got all excited over the tights too lol Then I remembered that that she will be born in June lol Then again....knowing the weather in the UK it won't be that hot that it could not be worn!

The boys clothes in the range are really cute too! When do you find out hun? x

Last edited:
i no its all so cute, mothercare is my favourite shop. Ive got my scan on wednesday so hopeully little one will let us see what it is! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back